JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Perhaps we should amend the constitution to clearly state that firearm ownership is a sacrosanct right which government has no authority to meddle with. Perhaps we could put this amendment right after that other one about speech.
That's what the Constitution already says; it's the Liberal idiots who can't read English and All those who want to rewrite the History of this Country.

Been said lotsa times now, but I, also, think that the best thing we can do is introduce others to the sport. Especially the young and the snowflakey!
I've been doing a bit more teaching lately, friends and family. I've recently helped a pretty committed liberal go from non-shooter to fair to middlin' shot to S&W 9mm owner with a CHL! I've almost got him committing to a 10/22, all the while running my brain washing campaign! :cool: My friend makes two lib conversions in as many years. I think these guys will consider the effect on our civil rights that their votes will have! They know who to watch out for!

Interpret the constitution as it was meant to be.

That's a hell of a start.

View attachment 367544

I'm too lazy to sit up in my La-Z-Boy so you get a front facing camera photo with finger pointing.
Hillsdale college's on line course about the constitution is a good start also "Not a living Breathing Document:Reclaiming our Constitution" by Kris Anne Hall is a good start

We need to cry more in public and become a protected group. Maybe pick a bakery with a no guns sticker, go in and demand a cake. When they say, we don't bake for your kind, take them to court. Again, crying helps.
Fat chance,just look at all the shadow gov judges that have popped out of the woodwork "liberal progressive" 1 worlders all!

We need to cry more in public and become a protected group. Maybe pick a bakery with a no guns sticker, go in and demand a cake. When they say, we don't bake for your kind, take them to court. Again, crying helps.
Fat chance look at all the "liberal progressive" 1 worlder judges in the shadow gov that have popped out since the election & the way they treated that jounalist that pulled his gun when threatened by that mob in Portland

The anti's don't play by, nor have ANY compunction to practice civility. Even if we don't "manage" to give them "amunition" they just make sheite up anyway. You're talking about a megalomaniacal demographic that firmly believes that the ends justify the means.

Eventually it'll be "total war", sadly.

Some might say and certainly interpret that statements pertaining to the murder of people who disagree with your point of view is distinctly uncivil. You might say such actions are carried by megalomaniacs too.

Living in a functioning democracy means people get to make their own decisions about what the agree and disagree with and go to the street and share it with people. Otherwise we're living in North Korea, Russia, or some other Communist/ far right bubblegum hole where having a difference of opinion or haircut costs you your life. Add to which, it would be boring as bubblegum!

First, I'd rather have My Second Amendment right and not need it. Then too need my Second Amendment right and not have it. Most politicians do not run into the situation of needing their Second Amendment right therefore they are oblivious to what the common need of the Second Amendment right is for. In fact most politicians will live most of their lives never understanding the need of the Second Amendment or the Constitution for that matter, because the situation they are in provides constant violation of these rights yet ignore the obvious and vote for laws they know violate constitutional rights. In Oregon the liberal majority ignores the basic constitutional rights while embracing their own anti-gun agenda. The problem is there are many liberal gun owners that are often lumped into the liberal anti-gun liberal overview. Therefore there is a clear distinct separation between conservative gun owners anti-gun liberals, and pro gun liberals. And of course there are those that sit on the fence and make no decisions do not vote, do not attend rallies, do not write their politicians, and wonder why each year more and more laws restricting gun rights are passed. Obviously whatever we are doing does not work if it's the majority is winng then voting politicians out of office is not working, if supporting local lobbyist is not working, if everything we claim we support and defend is not working when will we look to a better solution.

Last Edited:
Been said lotsa times now, but I, also, think that the best thing we can do is introduce others to the sport. Especially the young and the snowflakey!
I've been doing a bit more teaching lately, friends and family. I've recently helped a pretty committed liberal go from non-shooter to fair to middlin' shot to S&W 9mm owner with a CHL! I've almost got him committing to a 10/22, all the while running my brain washing campaign! :cool: My friend makes two lib conversions in as many years. I think these guys will consider the effect on our civil rights that their votes will have! They know who to watch out for!

I do the same thing all while leaving politics out of it. I've had positive conversations about why hunting is more humane and cheaper than buying processed meat. And trained non shooters to hunt.

I've taught men and women across the gender and race spectrum to defend themselves and apply for CHL's.

I've found and know plenty of people who don't like shooting but also don't want it banned.

Shooting is for everyone and it's everyone's right to share it or not as they please. All should be welcomed and it would be easier if name calling, politics, and calls to have people who don't like shooting killed were left out.

At the end of the day the government doesnt care about protests or protestors. They care about keeping their jobs and they will lean towards popular opinion at voting time. While we're split we're bubblegumed.

Hillsdale college's on line course about the constitution is a good start also "Not a living Breathing Document:Reclaiming our Constitution" by Kris Anne Hall is a good start
I went to Hillsdale oh so many years ago now. They have free classes on the Constitution. Came out a libertarian, but as such the philosophy will not take root in America unless we have a "One Second After" 'moment' and people are forced to rely upon themselves again. The sheep are in charge and shout they the loudest. They shout until we lower our heads and step back. That is all they need to continue to attack those they disagree with.

We must keep our faces forward and not count on the NRA to lead the way. Haven't heard much from them these past few months. They are so anti-Hillary et al, but they don't seem to be able to find a way to work the fight when they should have the advantage! Save the $25! Buy ammo.

I believe in the Libertarian ideal but have learned that what I want does not override what someone else wants/needs. Demos want to tell you what to do, but so does the GOP. Fun em both!

I went to Hillsdale oh so many years ago now. They have free classes on the Constitution. Came out a libertarian, but as such the philosophy will not take root in America unless we have a "One Second After" 'moment' and people are forced to rely upon themselves again. The sheep are in charge and shout they the loudest. They shout until we lower our heads and step back. That is all they need to continue to attack those they disagree with.

We must keep our faces forward and not count on the NRA to lead the way. Haven't heard much from them these past few months. They are so anti-Hillary et al, but they don't seem to be able to find a way to work the fight when they should have the advantage! Save the $25! Buy ammo.

I believe in the Libertarian ideal but have learned that what I want does not override what someone else wants/needs. Demos want to tell you what to do, but so does the GOP. Fun em both!
:s0101:
Nail on the head ......exactly!

...or haircut costs you your life...
The day before I left my Unit in the RVN in 1970, I got my haircut but the Barber who had been doing it once a week for the last year+. That night I was on the Green line when three "Pigs " were spotted in the wire - shots were Fired. As Sgt. of the Guard it was my Duty to go out and clean up the mess. ALL three Pigs had taken hits from the ten round burst of .50BMG Tracers that I had fired. All three Pigs were carrying satchel charges including the one who had cut my hair the day before!!!

Lesson Learned.

The day before I left my Unit in the RVN in 1970, I got my haircut but the Barber who had been doing it once a week for the last year+. That night I was on the Green line when three "Pigs " were spotted in the wire - shots were Fired. As Sgt. of the Guard it was my Duty to go out and clean up the mess. ALL three Pigs had taken hits from the ten round burst of .50BMG Tracers that I had fired. All three Pigs were carrying satchel charges including the one who had cut my hair the day before!!!

Lesson Learned.

I was referencing the limited number of hair styles people (males in particular) are allowed to have in North Korea. I believe there are between 4 - 6 hair styles approved by their particular all mighty master.

it's the Liberal idiots.. and All those who want to rewrite the History of this Country.

You bet they do. If they can establish provenance over the American Story, they will have moral legitimacy. That's why they try so hard to convince us we are a nation founded by thieves, crooks, and robbers. They want people to feel ashamed of their history, so they can "correct" it.

You bet they do. If they can establish provenance over the American Story, they will have moral legitimacy. That's why they try so hard to convince us we are a nation founded by thieves, crooks, and robbers. They want people to feel ashamed of their history, so they can "correct" it.
That's Australia, mate. It's well known that the Americas were founded by religious exiles and trappers/entrepreneurs, at least North America.
Whatcha talkin'bout, Willis?

In history normally the conquered have no say in the written history, since about 1865 The left has slowly been writing their version of history. This is nothing new and has been a death by a thousand cuts. We alone do not have enough band-aids to heal those cuts.
It will take leadership and organization something the right is lacking.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top