JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about you get a card issued that says you either can own a firearm based on criminal history alone or you cant.
Once you get that check ran what guns or what you do with them is your business alone, it's no one else's business and their should be no restrictions. You are either a lawful member of society or you aren't.

I was tempted to teach my ex wife before she got the prefix....but some how my basic instinct for survival said, ummm, maybe that's not such a good idea.

I did teach a GF I used to have. She lived alone so I gave her a Marlin semi 22 after she learned to shoot it. I miss that rifle, and truth be told, some times, that girlfriend as well.:rolleyes:

Brutus Out

How about you get a card issued that says you either can own a firearm based on criminal history alone or you cant.
Once you get that check ran what guns or what you do with them is your business alone, it's no one else's business and their should be no restrictions. You are either a lawful member of society or you aren't.
Simple: Anyone who's a Prohibited Person gets their DL/ID confiscated and replaced with one on a red card. They go back to a regular if and when they get their rights restored or record expunged.

Lol come on man really that's what a bgc is already but I get delayed every time I buy a gun no matter what kind do you think the fact that I own over ten guns makes a difference they still put a delay on me every time IF I REALLY WANTED TO COMIT A CRIME DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE TO GO BUY A NEW GUN TO DO IT nope they want to control the guns no matter what AND IF YOU THINK THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN they know

That's why if you pass no questions asked and once done you dont ever do it again provided you dont bresk the law this would also work for concealed carry

your either allowed to own a gun - or not
Once your ok'ed you do not need another back ground check. Maybe all they have to see is the color of your driver license and that it belongs to you. It is not the individual gun it is the ability to own a gun period.

Last Edited:
Lol come on man really that's what a bgc is already but I get delayed every time I buy a gun no matter what kind do you think the fact that I own over ten guns makes a difference they still put a delay on me every time IF I REALLY WANTED TO COMIT A CRIME DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE TO GO BUY A NEW GUN TO DO IT nope they want to control the guns no matter what AND IF YOU THINK THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN they know
No they don't know many of my guns were private purchase unless they are clairvoyant
Some they do know.

That's why if you pass no questions asked and once done you dont ever do it again provided you dont bresk the law this would also work for concealed carry

your either allowed to own a gun - or not
Once your ok'ed you do not need another back ground check. Maybe all they have to see is the color of your driver license and that it belongs to you
Gee you would think that would already happen you don't think the ATF COMPUTERS CAN'T TELL THEM IM NOT A CRIMINAL

Gee you would think that would already happen you don't think the ATF COMPUTERS CAN'T TELL THEM IM NOT A CRIMINAL
S
I have so far never had a background check not go through, knock on wood. I have bought guns in Michigan California Washington and Oregon with no issues. Why do you think you're are failing?

That's not true before sb941 went into effect private transfers within oregon were legal. I have been buying and selling guns a long time

I know that that's why I said last two years I was referring to 594 in Washington Oregon is the last year
I have had some of my guns since my early teens I am now 54. They and probably my wife don't know everything I have. Again why do you think your back ground checks are failing

S

I have so far never had a background check not go through, knock on wood. I have bought guns in Michigan California Washington and Oregon with no issues. Why do you think you're are failing?
I don't fail I just get delayed I would imagine that it's because of my brother I'm sure when the ATF PUTS MY LAST NAME IN THERE COMPUTER EVERY BELL AND WHISTLE GOS OFF

Sinve sb941 went into effect i have followed that law to the letter. I do not like it. If I had mal intent in my heart I really don't need to aquire another tool so at some point you have to ask what good another back ground check does.

Sinve sb941 went into effect i have followed that law to the letter. I do not like it. If I had mal intent in my heart I really don't need to aquire another tool so at some point you have to ask what good another back ground check does.
That's my point why do I get delayed still after 10 BGC

Here's something for you to think about THE ATF is so far behind they just delay everyone lol or almost everyone I know a KING COUNTY SHERIFF that gets delayed LOL and I have a Co worker that his wife is a ATF AGENT and she got delayed

Refinement on prior:
Red Card = Prohibited
Yellow Card = Restricted/Probation, conditions on card (eg, "no carry except to/from range," "rifles/shotguns but no pistols"... the idea is an intermediate step for those transitioning from Red Cards back to normal)

Here's something for you to think about THE ATF is so far behind they just delay everyone lol or almost everyone I know a KING COUNTY SHERIFF that gets delayed LOL and I have a Co worker that his wife is a ATF AGENT and she got delayed
I must be a lucky man as again i have never been delayed. I have the background site go down but I have never been personally delayed. Maybe it's an oregon versus Washington thing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top