JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The idea that US government actually considers Republicans as terrorists is absurd and sounds like the product of some sort of victimization complex.

Last Edited:
If the store let an Antifa supporter have a firearm and that Antifa guy used it in the commission of a felony, the store would be crucified by the government as well as by the press. The press not because it sold the gun to a probable felon but because they could! I fully support the store!

The idea that US government actually considers Republicans as terrorists is absurd and sounds like the product of some sort of victimization complex.
This was reported in Newsweek (hardly a right-wing rag) by WILLIAM M. ARKIN ON 10/04/23, and by NY Post on 10/05/23. Now of course, since they've been outted, the agencies involved are back-peddling as fast as they can, issuing denials thru their chums in the media. Exactly like the attempted character assassination posted above.

This was reported in Newsweek (hardly a right-wing rag) by WILLIAM M. ARKIN ON 10/04/23, and by NY Post on 10/05/23. Now of course, since they've been outted, the agencies involved are back-peddling as fast as they can, issuing denials thru their chums in the media. Exactly like the attempted character assassination posted above.
"Republican" (or even 'conservative') and "Trump supporter / MAGA" are not synonymous

For those in the cheap seats, I AM NOT saying that specifically targeting a particular group based only on who they support for president is ok, it's not.
I'll just be over here standing back and standing by waiting for all the fallacious "No True Scotsman" arguments :)

"Republican" (or even 'conservative') and "Trump supporter / MAGA" are not synonymous

For those in the cheap seats, I AM NOT saying that specifically targeting a particular group based only on who they support for president is ok, it's not.
I'll just be over here standing back and standing by waiting for all the fallacious "No True Scotsman" arguments :)
You said it buddy, own it.

You said it buddy, own it.
Own what? That I don't supported guy that:
Failed to appoint a Pro 2a ATF director?
"Doesn't like" suppressors?
Supported the bump stock ban?
Not only supported Red Flag laws but even (on video!) said "'Take the guns first, go through due process second'?

Yeah, I have never made it a secret that I don't support Trump based on his unaspiring (lack of) 2a support

Not only supported Red Flag laws but even (on video!) said "'Take the guns first, go through due process second'?

Yeah, I have never made it a secret that I don't support Trump based on his unaspiring (lack of) 2a support
THIS>>> is what you said that I called you out on:
"The idea that US government actually considers Republicans as terrorists is absurd and sounds like the product of some sort of victimization complex".
I quoted the source material indicating what was said by our government regarding Republicans and Trump supporters.
The way it stands at the moment, TRUMP is the overwhelming top dog for the Republican nomination.

"The idea that US government actually considers Republicans as terrorists is absurd and sounds like the product of some sort of victimization complex".
I quoted the source material indicating what was said by our government regarding Republicans and Trump supporters.
The way it stands at the moment, TRUMP is the overwhelming top dog for the Republican nomination.
First of all, I didn't say that, so you are not quoting me.
The source material I read didn't say "Republicans" without the "Trump / MAGA" qualifier, but maybe I missed it, I'll go back and look again
And being top dog over those other potential nominees isn't the brag I think that you think it is, that bar is so low it's a tripping hazard in Hades

Link to the Newsweek article:
Newsweek: Donald Trump Followers Targeted by FBI
I suppose they will have to investigate the 74,000,000 people who voted for Trump in 2020 to determine which ones are "Trump Followers".
In times like these, I take great solace in the fact that the overwhelming majority of firearms in the US are owned by conservatives.

edit:sp

Last Edited:

No sitting president will ever be a pro 2nd amendment supporter. At least not in our lifetime. Every single one will help chip away at those rights.

Especially any president worth millions of dollars. They all see us as unstable beings of labor, just barely a step above chattel.

No sitting president will ever be a pro 2nd amendment supporter. At least not in our lifetime. Every single one will help chip away at those rights.

Especially any president worth millions of dollars. They all see us as unstable beings of labor, just barely a step above chattel.
Much like any Pro 2a ruling that comes out of this SCOTUS will only be because the Pro 2a position coincidentally aligns with whatever else the court is doing

But I can't tell you how much I hope I am wrong about that one!

To be fair, some of those items were BEFORE he had lunch with Wayne LaPierre. Now, show of hands, who else (besides me) said WLP was totally worthless. :s0151: So maybe not TOTALLY?

I said that. And I stand by it. No one who matters has referred to Rs as a group as "terrorists."

Yes, there is a little extra attention being paid to fringe right people and groups. Just like there is extra attention paid to likely jihadists, and the nutbags who try to disrupt pipelines. They are all the same anyway.

Look at the way MSN described Antifa:

IMG_2298.jpeg IMG_2297.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews