JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Be careful if you go back there though I've heard there have been some serious toxic spills (slut bus spill) :s0112:

View: https://youtu.be/iMucmRlPZK0?si=X5kcKxqTsWjOsxtu

takei-oh-my.jpg

Should Hawaii be instantly ejected from the USA, all federal funding halted, and permament free lease on military base implemented? Discuss... :p
They should have stayed a territory. I'm afraid we're stuck with them now. We need them as a military base. And if we were to fully boot them, China would likely invade them within a week and then attempt to lay claim to as much of the Pacific as they could get away with. This, of course, would likely draw us into a war...which may happen anyway when China moves on Taiwan.

They should have stayed a territory. I'm afraid we're stuck with them now. We need them as a military base. And if we were to fully boot them, China would likely invade them within a week and then attempt to lay claim to as much of the Pacific as they could get away with. This, of course, would likely draw us into a war...which may happen anyway when China moves on Taiwan.
I think we're pretty much in WWIII at this point. It's a when, not if I'm afraid.

Totally True !! The locals blame EVERYTHING on the " Outsiders " The locals VERY Prejudice against outsiders !!

Holy hell, in their official ruling the judges quote an HBO television show (it even cites the name of the show in the ruling). That's ridiculous. This court has no credibility whatsoever. How they hell did they get to be judges?
You really have to have lived in Hawaii to understand ( Not that understanding is possible) There is no Rhythm or reason to much that they do !! If you have Guns when you move to Hawaii, YOU MUST go and register each gun at the Police station. At that point they will decided if the Gun is legal in Hawaii ?? When I took my AR 15 in. The lady at the desk grabbed it and said this is NOT LEGAL !! So I also Grabbed it and we had a push pull match across the counter !!
I asked the for the Chief of Police !! Huffily she went and got him. He said the Legislature was planning on banning them ?? I said have they done that yet ?? WELL NO !! So I responded so this is a Legal Firearm ?? Chief, Well Yes !!
and I walked out with it !!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top