JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Isn't that what everyone was afraid of with Trump that he was going to launch all the missile 's mmmmmm only 63 tomahawk 's and a MOAB well deserved in each case himmm well the moab was a waste could have got same result with the 64 tomahawk

Sense I'm talking on two different threads here's one for you make all the elected people ride public transportation to work like the MAX or the SOUNDER TRAINS OR A BUS I bet after there second day they would be at the sheriff office applying for there CWP

From what conductors I got to know told me, you'd be surprised if you knew how many CPL's are on a typical Sounder... one or two even said that if BNSF (who provides train crew, ST just provides hardware and leases trackage rights) company policy allowed they'd join us in doing so.

From what conductors I got to know told me, you'd be surprised if you knew how many CPL's are on a typical Sounder... one or two even said that if BNSF (who provides train crew, ST just provides hardware and leases trackage rights) company policy allowed they'd join us in doing so.
I'm not talking about regular workers or regular people I want the Governor of WA and the DA of WA State to ride the train with no security all by himself like we do BLOOMBERG PUMPS MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF MONEY INTO ANTI GUN STUFF ALL OVER THE COUNTRY BUT HE HAS 8 ARMED BODY GUARDS WITH HIM AT ALL TIMES HE HAS A ARMED GAURD BRING HIM HIS F@#$%&+? News paper in the morning

I 594 is a joke failed miserably they have only prosecuted one person under this law but I build a AR15 FOR MY SISTER for XMAS me and her have to go down and pay another $40 to have it transfer to her name COMPLETE B.S. thank god she's vet and first responder so it only cost $25

We need to cry more in public and become a protected group. Maybe pick a bakery with a no guns sticker, go in and demand a cake. When they say, we don't bake for your kind, take them to court. Again, crying helps.

amend sb941 to include in-law relatives as not requiring a BGC, add FFL holders and CCW holders to that exemption.

Amend SB941? No, REPEAL SB941 and an other unnecessary, unenforced and constitutionally questionable law designed to hurt gun owners and generate more revenue. We don't need SB941, in any form.

Seeing as we're having a "Dream" thread.....The majority of the population seems to get info from various forms of media. The majority of the population seems to form their opinions of everything by listening/watching/reading what the media puts out. It's about time to develop a format as to how media operates. There should be laws to control how the media reports news and events. No more commentary, opinion and emotion interjected into news stories. Stop the sensationalism, let the listener come to an emotional conclusion on their own. Truly balanced news, both sides of stories, complete stories. Public educational announcements, such as the four rules of gun safety. Finally, before the dream ends, stop trying to keep the "Criminally Stupid" from killing themselves! Let 'em do it! Mankind will be better in the long run.

She asked me last week if we could get her a G17 for herself. I almost teared up.

My wife and her family have always been around firearms all their lives.
Why husbands love to teach their wives its advised to have spouses be at least a few training lessons.
I know you don't want to hear my post and thats cool, but been thru this with allot of family and it will make long term
help on your end easier. I have LE training and still let the Mrs go thru her own and time to time she goes in for refreshers away from what I am teaching. Good Luck :).

By definition, you can't improve rights. They just are. They are your birthright. It's not something government can divy up. Getting people to realize that is the answer.
Over the years the Constitution its self has modified just a few times to ensure things were done proper.
the original drafts were much more clear when written. Forefathers assumed in the future idiots could read the simple
lauguage . Nope were all idiots and argue about its meaning. There is no meaning its says what it says.

Amend SB941? No, REPEAL SB941 and an other unnecessary, unenforced and constitutionally questionable law designed to hurt gun owners and generate more revenue. We don't need SB941, in any form.
I think we'd be better off trying to amend it, than repeal, might actually happen that way. Amend it to be free, that idea can actually be sold. The people voted, they want regulation in some way or another, we should work around that.

I think we'd be better off trying to amend it, than repeal, might actually happen that way. Amend it to be free, that idea can actually be sold. The people voted, they want regulation in some way or another, we should work around that.

Actually, the people didn't vote, not in Oregon. SB941 was forced through the legislature and given the "emergency" tag, specifically so the people couldn't vote on it. We didn't get a say, so I think it should be repealed. Fact is, they're not even enforcing it - when the LO pastor flagrantly violated the law, they let him off because he is an anti.

Nope, not giving in on this one. We didn't need this law before, we don't need it now. Besides, they had lots of chances to 'compromise' with us when the bill was under consideration - in fact those same ideas you suggest were floated in front of them all at the time - and they told us to pound sand. So no, they railroaded us and left us with no recourse in a public forum. And for that reason, I stick by a full repeal. If they really wanted to do this right, they would have put it before the people and definitely wouldn't have used the damn emergency clause. SB941 wasn't about safety (remember, in 2 years, still no arrests under this "emergency" law), this was about going after gun folks like us, plain and simple.

Last Edited:
Actually, the people didn't vote, not in Oregon. SB941 was forced through the legislature and given the "emergency" tag, specifically so the people couldn't vote on it. We didn't get a say, so I think it should be repealed. Fact is, they're not even enforcing it - when the LO pastor flagrantly violated the law, they let him off because the was an anti.

Nope, not giving in on this one. We didn't need this law before, we don't need it now. Besides, they had lots of chances to 'compromise' with us when the bill was under consideration - in fact those same Ideas you suggest were floated in front of them all at the time - and they told us to pound sand. So no, they railroaded us and left us with no recourse in a public forum. And for that reason, I stick by a full repeal. If they really wanted to do this right, they would have put it before the people and definitely wouldn't have used the damn emergency clause. SB941 wasn't about safety (remember, in 2 years, still no arrests under this "emergency" law), this was about going after gun folks like us, plain and simple.

Part of the problem with SB941 was also how passive the Right was on it. It was like we felt invincible. I was at the rally that year embarrassing compared to years before. But hey we all got to see Elvis???
I am not saying smash widows and close shops down. But I am not saying stand on Salem steps and hold hands and sing Kum Bi Ya either. And the attempt repeal at removing the draftee Prozasnki barely met min-standards and was easily abused and well then it was dropped. We keep getting bubblegum handed to us cause they are fighting and we are listening we need better tactics.,

Easy take all anti gun folks,
Forcing them to live in the worst neighborhoods in their state with no security detail and have their children in those neighborhood public schools.
So to secure your rights you are willing to take others rights away such as allowing them to live where wish. To me that is hypocrisy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top