JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Another day, another 1000+ souls taken off life support and succumb to COVID-19.

Anyone who thinks it's gone is just easily distracted. We'll pass the 120,000 dead mark officially sometime next week.

The good news is that all the preventative measures worked. We didn't have an uncontrolled surge that overwhelmed our hospitals. People staying physically distant, enhanced cleaning protocols, and testing have slowed the spread.

Another day, another 1000+ souls taken off life support and succumb to COVID-19.

Anyone who thinks it's gone is just easily distracted. We'll pass the 120,000 dead mark officially sometime next week.

The good news is that all the preventative measures worked. We didn't have an uncontrolled surge that overwhelmed our hospitals. People staying physically distant, enhanced cleaning protocols, and testing have slowed the spread.

Oh, didn't you hear, the WHO said asymptomatic spread is "very rare" so all of the destroyed lives and ruined businesses were for absolutely nothing.

But it is an election year.

We don't have accurate data, so I wouldn't quote 120,000, as many were mislabeled. This has been reported by many doctors, not just one weirdo. We do not know how effective our lockdown has been because we didn't have accurate data going into these models. Because we didn't have accurate testing. If you make a horrific model estimate then of course you can say your measures were effective.

Problem is there truly are people getting sick, and passing. People in high risk categories SHOULD be careful, and those around them mindful. Unfortunately media on both sides of the story has bias, which has created a split brain in the population on the issue.

Accurate data is really necessary, and I'm not sure if / when that'd be available. It's also true however, that life has risks and other consequences are occurring as a result of lock-downs, including homicide and suicide.

But the WHO says different...

It's like one commenter said; 'Don't worry, there will be a new study coming along shortly debunking this study'...

Four legs good, two legs bad.

RE : Post #111

So then......
I was watching the news this morning and OMG! The re-opening of Portland, OR has been put on "HOLD". I guess that means no hair cut for me.

One finger salute...... to the Portland, OR authorities that have allowed the riots in the streets but won't allow me to get a hair cut.

Aloha, Mark

Multnomah County's Phase 1 reopening application put on hold for one week

Last Edited:
The OR Supreme Court rules in favor of TYRANY.

The Governor's "Emergency Decree" can be extended without the approval of the legislature.

Aloha, Mark

Got news from source at county.

Due to increase in infections over last two weeks (with absolutely zero mentioning of the protests) Kate is not allowing ANY county to move further to the next phase. So counties like Multinomah will stay in lock down. Washington county will not be ALLOWED to proceed to phase 2.

RE : Post #111

So then......
I was watching the news this morning and OMG! The re-opening of Portland, OR has been put on "HOLD". I guess that means no hair cut for me.

One finger salute...... to the Portland, OR authorities that have allowed the riots in the streets but won't allow me to get a hair cut.

Aloha, Mark

Multnomah County's Phase 1 reopening application put on hold for one week

Come on down to Yamhill County - Baker Street or Don's barber shop in Mac will be happy to serve you. :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top