JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
What's this:

?? I've seen their data for months now.

and this:

this article was the one i caught on Oregonian.

The sheeple have been sheared. The agenda has been achieved, we be fooled again . Yep Scammed . Stick a glass eye up a ducks behind and you could have seen that.

Last Edited:
1591463076627.jpeg

1591463130653.jpeg

I am 70 and have a compromised respiratory system. If I contract Covid 19, I don't expect to survive it.
Sorry to see that you feel that my life does not matter.
I feel your anger.

How do you feel about our governments lack of seriousness when they allowed thousands, if not tens of thousands of people to roam freely with zero disregard to anything Covid 19.

The sheer loss of credibility to the mainstream narrative was destroyed the day they let those rioters gather in cities across the nation.

You chances of getting it are more exponentially higher, or it wasn't that big of a deal in the first place?

I'm 76 and have a few medical issues.
Mostly because if you get to be 76 and have no medical issues you really aren't trying.
My wife and I do not wear masks. Never will. I don't go places that require them.
I refuse to be dictated to by a bunch of brain dead tyrants with new found delusions of grandeur.
This entire fiasco is born from Unicorn farts and fairy dust.
They took away your freedom to move about.
They told you how to dress.
They destroyed people's lives and business' and their means to support their families.
You didn't even blink an eye.
I really don't want to see what this country is like when I'm 78.
If it's still here.

Last Edited:
I am 70 and have a compromised respiratory system. If I contract Covid 19, I don't expect to survive it.
Sorry to see that you feel that my life does not matter.
It seems logical to protect yourself as you possibly can,, othesr not so vulnerable can go on with their lives as they choose. Only Black lives matter these days. I have to be P/C to be considered nice and not hurt others feelings.

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR