JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Another day, another 1000+ souls taken off life support and succumb to COVID-19.

Anyone who thinks it's gone is just easily distracted. We'll pass the 120,000 dead mark officially sometime next week.

The good news is that all the preventative measures worked. We didn't have an uncontrolled surge that overwhelmed our hospitals. People staying physically distant, enhanced cleaning protocols, and testing have slowed the spread.
For those who are fans of man made climate change belief, these covid deaths may be looked at as slowing our demise. More time for the rest of us.

Oh we're done with that now. The new "in vogue" thing is the Bureau of Land Management taking over police stations and making CHAZ's amd whatnot. It's all very confusing unless you're a 20 something who just had a dose of famous avocado toast served under a bernie banner.

Covid-19 like many things is only relevant when there is a purpose for it to be. Once the political left found a new topic ...BLM, they all but forgot about the big C. My favorite quote from a Dem. Congressman was "..if there is a spike in Covid related illnesses don't blame the riots...BLAME RACISM!" Pure genius there....everything is the fault of the Right according to bizarro world idiots.

covid was a massive lie. they told us it was going to be bad and then could not back down. they used it politically . they will try to bring it back before the election

All your base.jpg

Oh we're done with that now. The new "in vogue" thing is the Bureau of Land Management taking over police stations and making CHAZ's amd whatnot. It's all very confusing unless you're a 20 something who just had a dose of famous avocado toast served under a bernie banner.
Catching up on thread while eating my avocado toast. ;)

RE : Post #111

So then......
I was watching the news this morning and OMG! The re-opening of Portland, OR has been put on "HOLD". I guess that means no hair cut for me.

One finger salute...... to the Portland, OR authorities that have allowed the riots in the streets but won't allow me to get a hair cut.

Aloha, Mark

Multnomah County's Phase 1 reopening application put on hold for one week
I was at a family reunion in the Bend area yesterday. None of my Oregon based family are playing anymore. 3 uncles and 2 cousins (plus spouses, kids) have put their houses on the market. Most are coming to Idaho. Even a couple relatives in La Pine and one in Elgin are looking to get out of state. My brother is working to relocate himself and his business to Idaho as well but has a shared custody situation that is holding him there for a couple more years. Kate Brown and her policies are 110% the cited reasons. The lockdown overreach was the final straw. These folks aren't just blustering, they're voting with their feet.
Sidenote: Not a single one has been infected even though their .gov had assured them that millions would be dead by now.

I am sick of it, and I don't GAD if that makes me "racist". This rioting isnt "peaceful protest" and has absolutely NOTHING to do with George Floyd dying (for whatever reason) in police custody. I hope the governors who refuse to do anything about it, or abet the rioting- are voted resoundingly out of office, along with their lib pals in the congress and legislatures! So sue me.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads