JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to see Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo try to survive for six weeks on a deserted island in Southeast Alaska in the Winter with no gear or supplies. In fact, they can have Nancy Pelosi along to cook what they can scavenge.

I want to see Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo try to survive for six weeks on a deserted island in Southeast Alaska in the Winter with no gear or supplies. In fact, they can have Nancy Pelosi along to cook what they can scavenge.
I'm pretty sure Nancy pelosi would be cooked, after she was scavenged.

Last Edited:

I'm pretty Nancy pelosi would be cooked, after she was scavenged.
Kodiak Island, and since their virulent Anti-2Aers leave them without ANY type of firearms or police protection to drive away the always hungry mighty bruins that roam the place… ultimate karma-justice right there!

As for what's EVER playing on CNN (or the other alphabet networks, or animal name networks)….. nope, IDGAF.

..The most whacked out Rambo type who straps on 6 guns and 50 mags just to go to the bathroom
Look, if I'm going in there to drop a "full combat load" I'm bringing enough ammo to last the fight!😆

Sadly, I know several anti-gun peppers. Seems pretty silly to me. No, I won't tell anyone where they live; those are MY future supply caches. 😇

Is there a "No Pillaging" sign, to put next to the "No Trespassing " sign?

I do have a sign that says "You are no longer a trespasser - you are now a target".

But "No Pillaging" might be better.

Come on down, everybody!
1628278925634.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR