JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Surprisingly hypocritical.

Conservatives hold rallies, city leaders condemn them. Nurses stop cars in the roads. State how their actions will only spread the virus further, killing grandparents!

Liberals hold riots, city leaders commend them for their bravery. Nurse line up outside hospitals to applaud them. State how their actions are moving the country forward towards a better way of life.

The plandemic folk are trying to figure out how to recover from their plandemic-ing that never came to fruition...oh look, a squirrel!! So cute :)

I read today the Oregon Health Authority has filed a legal motion to not release their data on Covid -19. I wonder why ?

Oh and isn't this rich:
The libs are saying 'if there is a spike in coronavirus don't blame the protestors - blame racism. AND blame the cops for using tear gas, etc'
Heard this tonight.

it was mostly a huge lie. only the sick and dying were dying of covid. the average age of covid death is older than the average age of death. we should all be out spreading this , dont need a f'ing injection. 60% of the people didnt even know they had it.

I'm still holding back from saying I told you so on the main thread. Lots of folks wanted me dead for having different opinions...

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads