JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

The author should follow up with acsory on the elites doomsday preparation. I read recently about the elite spending millions to buy into countries they thought safe. Also the elite buying islands to get get away.

Point being, if the elite are prepping they know more than we do.

Forget that.

I want be as far away from other people as possible, not concentrated, and certainly not in a place on the map. Never underestimate a human's selfishness. You can prepare, and you can plan, all it takes is one bad apple to destroy an entire community.

When civilization ends, nobody is safe. The moment you encounter others, all bets are off. It will be the classic conflict between good and evil. You maybe strong, but eventually someone stronger and badder than you will be along.

I think If the time comes, I rather be a pirate than a prepper. I may not live long, but I will have a hell of a good time pillaging.

Last Edited:
I have not watched it yet. I tried to see if the CNN app on Prime would show it, it did not. I could not find it online either. I found the article.

It looked like the S Dakota setup was a bunch of old military bunkers - like those for munitions. Maybe this one:

The one place you don't want would be any of the nuclear missile sites, silos or not. We don't know for sure, but it is very possible that they are still a target in Russian or Chinese nuclear missile systems, whether the sites still exist or not.

Forget that.

I want be as far away from other people as possible, not concentrated, and certainly not in a place on the map. Never underestimate a human's selfishness. You can prepare, and you can plan, all it takes is one bad apple to destroy an entire community.

When civilization ends, nobody is safe. You can prepare for it, but the moment you encounter others, all bets are off. It will be the classic conflict between good and evil. You maybe strong, but eventually someone stronger and badder than you will be along.

I think If the time comes, I rather be a pirate than a prepper. I may not live long, but I will have a hell of a good time pillaging.
:s0093:

I have not watched it yet. I tried to see if the CNN app on Prime would show it, it did not. I could not find it online either. I found the article.

It looked like the S Dakota setup was a bunch of old military bunkers - like those for munitions. Maybe this one:

The one place you don't want would be any of the nuclear missile sites, silos or not. We don't know for sure, but it is very possible that they are still a target in Russian or Chinese nuclear missile systems, whether the sites still exist or not.
I watched a wonderful video on totalitarian overthrow of America that has everything going on today listed for folks to understand. Fear and isolation in what's called Menticide, it's obviously a key ingredient to driving preppers. Menticide turns into a mass psychosis that turns us to killing each other.:s0093:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top