JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well, source at Washington County said they had their EOC meeting, and....

A huge spike occurred last week due to all the riots and "protests".

EOCs response to that....

Crickets!

Well, source at Washington County said they had their EOC meeting, and....

A huge spike occurred last week due to all the riots and "protests".

EOCs response to that....

Crickets!

The incubation period is averaging at 1 to 2 weeks - so we're just coming into the period to expect a spike. We still don't have a handle on total infectivity, so one of a few things could happen. Maybe there will be a small spike but nothing serious, in which case, perhaps infectivity isn't what we thought it was. Maybe there will be a big spike and crap will go downhill - perhaps as bad as northern Italy, perhaps not.

Prudence dictated that we avoid large crowds before the protests started. I see no reason to change that. I am perfectly fine with the idea of the rest of the world acting as the guinea pigs for us to learn more about SARS-Cov-2. Either way, I'll be here sippin' my coffee, writing some code, and taking code breaks to go play with my kid.

I guess, in a way, I should say thank you. Thank you to all the protestors, both right and left, white and black, for volunteering to expedite our gathering of data on this pandemic. I'm out of bourbon at the moment but do have a fine, bourbon-barrel aged rum on hand and so, my next drink will be for you. Cheers,

CBFA6B82-78A7-48A6-9A04-9C258B9DB595.jpeg

It's gotta fit The Narrative. No amount of up-is-down/down-is-up mental gymnastics is too great if those gymnastics can be twisted to fit The Narrative...

The covid 19 in Oregon. Had 146 new cases yesterday and over 100 today both record setting high . The media isnt linking it to the protest aka riots . It will cause someones older relatives to die and they wont be held accountable.
Their behaviour is at least reckless endangerment .

The covid 19 in Oregon. Had 146 new cases yesterday and over 100 today both record setting high . The media isnt linking it to the protest aka riots . It will cause someones older relatives to die and they wont be held accountable.
Their behaviour is at least reckless endangerment .
I've got family in Arizona so I follow them as well as here. Banner hospitals are essentially maxed right now (Arizona's largest health system reaches capacity on ECMO lung machines as COVID-19 cases in the state continue to climb). They started opening up mid May so the spike is right on time.

Silver lining: we're about to find out if the SHTF scenario is coming to our backyard or if we wildly over guessed its lethality. Thousands of protestors all shoulder to shoulder, then going about their day. Sprinkle in the right aisle people refusing to shelter and you've probably got a nice chunk of population who've basically decided that it's nothing to worry about.

Personally, my family is still going to stay home and just watch and see what happens.

WTF is wrong with these people and what is wrong with the people who believe this nonsense.

Nothing WRONG. If you like sounding or thinking like a POLITICIAN.

Rrrrright........ listen to the Medical Experts and Scientists.

Aloha, Mark

PS....but at least with a politician you can tell when he/she is lying. Yeah.....his/her mouth is moving.

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews