JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll throw another one out there. The Glock 22 and 23. I know, they are chambered because in 40S&W, that dreaded high pressure/lower capacity/hard recoiling demon cartridge. But, no one can say that its not a good defensive pistol/cartridge combo. I've used them both in IDPA and carried the Glock 22 on duty and I will submit to you all that it works.

.40S&W fan here. My bedside gun is .40 S&W and I have a couple of Glocks in .40 S&W too - one thing I like about buying Glocks in .40 S&W is that it's so easy to buy a conversion barrel and switch to 9mm if I really want to. Same thing goes for my S&W M&P 40.

Winchester 88 in 308

Winchester 100 in .308! :D

IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0993.JPG

Last Edited:
Another one is mausers. Everytime I hear mil surplus bolt action, they're talking about the moist nugget. IMHO the mausers are underappreciated where I live. One of the smoothest actions I've ever handled was a mauser.

Don't forget British Enfield's or the Springfield 1903. The first bolt action rifle I shot was an Enfield in 303 Brit. Damn if that didn't shoot good but left one hell of a bruise on my shoulder.

Don't forget British Enfield's or the Springfield 1903. The first bolt action rifle I shot was an Enfield in 303 Brit. Damn if that didn't shoot good but left one hell of a bruise on my shoulder.
Those too, if anything they're all non-existent where I live. The only mil surplus bolt action rifles I see here are Mosin Nagants.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top