JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll throw another one out there. The Glock 22 and 23. I know, they are chambered because in 40S&W, that dreaded high pressure/lower capacity/hard recoiling demon cartridge. But, no one can say that its not a good defensive pistol/cartridge combo. I've used them both in IDPA and carried the Glock 22 on duty and I will submit to you all that it works.

.40S&W fan here. My bedside gun is .40 S&W and I have a couple of Glocks in .40 S&W too - one thing I like about buying Glocks in .40 S&W is that it's so easy to buy a conversion barrel and switch to 9mm if I really want to. Same thing goes for my S&W M&P 40.

Winchester 88 in 308

Winchester 100 in .308! :D

IMG_0994.JPG IMG_0993.JPG

Last Edited:
Another one is mausers. Everytime I hear mil surplus bolt action, they're talking about the moist nugget. IMHO the mausers are underappreciated where I live. One of the smoothest actions I've ever handled was a mauser.

Don't forget British Enfield's or the Springfield 1903. The first bolt action rifle I shot was an Enfield in 303 Brit. Damn if that didn't shoot good but left one hell of a bruise on my shoulder.

Don't forget British Enfield's or the Springfield 1903. The first bolt action rifle I shot was an Enfield in 303 Brit. Damn if that didn't shoot good but left one hell of a bruise on my shoulder.
Those too, if anything they're all non-existent where I live. The only mil surplus bolt action rifles I see here are Mosin Nagants.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top