JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think another one after careful thought is the Marlin 60 22LR.
Its about the least expensive semi-auto to buy, its sleek, no mags to lose.
It beats 99% of all 22lr's semi-auto's right outta the box in accuracy.
Built well, solid and will shoot just about any quality ammo. My only gripe is its more work
to dissemble. But I have several additions just because they are great plinkers .
I try and buy these anytime I see 100.00 bill on them, I also like the ones with the NRA emblems
just cause their different.

Swiss k55

Straight pull bolt, decent ergos, attractive lines.

First time I ever saw one was at GI Joes in Beaverton. $90 - I should have bought it. I bought a $400 Beneli pump gun instead. Could have bought every k55 on the rack llus some ammo for that much.

I have not even seen one in stores in years.

Built well, solid and will shoot just about any quality ammo. My only gripe is its more work
to dissemble. But I have several additions just because they are great plinkers .
I try and buy these anytime I see 100.00 bill on them, I also like the ones with the NRA emblems

My first "real" gun. Still have it. Great rifle, I'll hold on to mine until I'm gone.

My first "real" gun. Still have it. Great rifle, I'll hold on to mine until I'm gone.
We have one that was the First year the Marin 60 came out was passed to my son now age 22, got passed down from Great Grandpa was the last rifle the GGP bought now my son has it, pretty cool but not for sale at any price really and........ still shoots straight .

.40S&W fan here. My bedside gun is .40 S&W and I have a couple of Glocks in .40 S&W too - one thing I like about buying Glocks in .40 S&W is that it's so easy to buy a conversion barrel and switch to 9mm if I really want to. Same thing goes for my S&W M&P 40.

My second handgun was a USP 40 and it shoots very well. I did try a Glock 23 as well but prefer the USP 40. The USP 40 was designed around the 40 S&W cartridge from the start.

I would agree with the SKS but another, while not looked over but isn't appreciated is the Mosin Nagant. That thing can go through hell and then shoot Satan in the balls.

The Mosin-N used to be 79.00 firearm and with popularity its now around 300.00. They are sweet id like to get one before too long.

My second handgun was a USP 40 and it shoots very well. I did try a Glock 23 as well but prefer the USP 40. The USP 40 was designed around the 40 S&W cartridge from the start.
Among our pistols I find the 40sw is just a very comfortable round, and with very minimal recoil. I have never shot or held a USP 40. But they remind me allot of my P229 SW40

What about the Henry's Survival rifle AR-7 ? A Stoner design that my collection is missing.

Henry-AR7-US-Survival-Rifle.jpg

What about the Henry's Survival rifle AR-7 ? A Stoner design that my collection is missing.

View attachment 364958
Well I have one, a newer 2010 version, it came with two magazines, but I bought two more from Henry. I carry three loaded magazines with the disassembled gun, one in the action and two in the provided slots. I think some older ones only have one slot. The sights are displaced, but once used to them, they work well.

22 in any form pistol or RIFLE.
Even though almost everyone starts out with one.
Or it is usually the first gun anybody ever shoots
They always move on to larger caliber guns.
And forget about the .22

My first gun the Marlin model 60

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top