JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Answer: Segregation is alive and well. :)

I just reorganized my main gunsafe and thought I would snap a quick pic as they were laying on the table waiting to go back into the safe. It really illustrates what a gun bigot I can be sometimes. As you can see I do not allow any of my plastic guns to share the same safe with my stainless guns. I barely tolerate my SASS guns with the case hardened finish to be in there. :)

Stainless.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can take some pictures of my house and the damage my 3 year old daughter can do in a couple of hours.

We could call it,

"What does my house and a deep south Trailer Park have in common?"

Great pic PBP! I notice that you have a "plastic" gun (Kahr?) mixed in there. Is there a quota system going on? :s0114:

Where is the picture of the other half of the apartheid? We love guns of all colors here! :s0155:

Great pic PBP! I notice that you have a "plastic" gun (Kahr?) mixed in there. Is there a quota system going on? :s0114:

Where is the picture of the other half of the apartheid? We love guns of all colors here! :s0155:

There are a couple Kahr pistols in there but they are all steel. I think you might be mistaking the Rohrbaugh for a plastic framed pistol. It is not. :)

Rohrbaugh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, is that about $20,000 worth!
Nice shooting gallery too, how many paces do you take before opening up on the display cases of glass kit-ch? Call me unsophisticated but that would be my idea of fun.

Wow, is that about $20,000 worth!
Nice shooting gallery too, how many paces do you take before opening up on the display cases of glass kit-ch? Call me unsophisticated but that would be my idea of fun.

Yikes, that would not be a good idea. $20,000 is a good replacement estimate for the firearms, but what is in those cases is worth multiple times more. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top