JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can see why you say they're worth more than the guns. Some of that stuff is outrageously expensive if you try to buy it on the open market and people know what it is worth.

Yeah, there are at least a dozen items in the cases that are worth more than any five guns I own combined. I have a porcelain tin box that was released in the 60's with Dumbo on it that is worth more than half my gun collection and I have an old cell that was given to me as a child that is worth more than both our cars. It is the stuff you would think is worthless that is the real pricey stuff.

I was robbed once a long time back. It was when I was dumb enough to put that cell on my wall. The theives came while I was at work with a truck and stole my furniture, VCR (back when VCR's were valuable), my TV, a toaster over, and some other stuff that came to about $700-$800 worth of stuff (or something like that) and they left an original animation cell worth $28,000 at the time hanging on the wall when they left.

Ahhhhhhhhhh...................I spotted that Colt Python at the top and found my self drooling. I love those revolvers, actions as smooth as glass.

I had a nice royal blue one with 6" barrel in the late 1970's and like a fool sold it in California at a time when I was broke and needed some cash.

Very nice collection. I have the Sig232 and the S&W model 38 also and like them a lot.

Floor looks great I have Hickory so kind of looks the same. But the green wall:s0131: My kids room used to be that color and is now gone. Oh and the collection looks great:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews