JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Answer: Segregation is alive and well. :)

I just reorganized my main gunsafe and thought I would snap a quick pic as they were laying on the table waiting to go back into the safe. It really illustrates what a gun bigot I can be sometimes. As you can see I do not allow any of my plastic guns to share the same safe with my stainless guns. I barely tolerate my SASS guns with the case hardened finish to be in there. :)

Stainless.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can take some pictures of my house and the damage my 3 year old daughter can do in a couple of hours.

We could call it,

"What does my house and a deep south Trailer Park have in common?"

Great pic PBP! I notice that you have a "plastic" gun (Kahr?) mixed in there. Is there a quota system going on? :s0114:

Where is the picture of the other half of the apartheid? We love guns of all colors here! :s0155:

Great pic PBP! I notice that you have a "plastic" gun (Kahr?) mixed in there. Is there a quota system going on? :s0114:

Where is the picture of the other half of the apartheid? We love guns of all colors here! :s0155:

There are a couple Kahr pistols in there but they are all steel. I think you might be mistaking the Rohrbaugh for a plastic framed pistol. It is not. :)

Rohrbaugh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, is that about $20,000 worth!
Nice shooting gallery too, how many paces do you take before opening up on the display cases of glass kit-ch? Call me unsophisticated but that would be my idea of fun.

Wow, is that about $20,000 worth!
Nice shooting gallery too, how many paces do you take before opening up on the display cases of glass kit-ch? Call me unsophisticated but that would be my idea of fun.

Yikes, that would not be a good idea. $20,000 is a good replacement estimate for the firearms, but what is in those cases is worth multiple times more. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top