JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude. Look at the pattern of that birdshot. That had to have been fired from a sawed off shotgun at 50 yards lol.
I wish I could the other photos of another incident. The victim was shot twice, once in the face and once in the upper chest and walked away. His x-rays showed the BB's when they hit the bone they either stopped (probably stuck in the bone) or followed the surface of the bone under the skin and stopped after a few inches, the was no penetration of the bone and therefore no hitting of the vitals.

There is a reason FBI penetration standards must consistently penetrate on average a minimum of 12 inches and a maximum of 18 inches into ballistics gelatin. It is a key componet to stopping a determined threat.

I wish I could the other photos of another incident. The victim was shot twice, once in the face and once in the upper chest and walked away. His x-rays showed the BB's when they hit the bone they either stopped (probably stuck in the bone) or followed the surface of the bone under the skin and stopped after a few inches, the was no penetration of the bone and therefore no hitting of the vitals.

There is a reason FBI penetration standards must consistently penetrate on average a minimum of 12 inches and a maximum of 18 inches into ballistics gelatin. It is a key componet to stopping a determined threat.

Watch @ 2:50 mark.

I really take your hearsay with a grain of salt. This is what birdshot really does.

I have tested #8 target load 2 3/4 12 gauge out of a 16" pump and at ten feet it puts a 1" hole through two sheets of half inch plywood (real t 1-11) not the fiber crap. Way less recoil than hot buckshotloads too.

My opinion is birdshot is highly underrated on the interwebs.

I have tested #8 target load 2 3/4 12 gauge out of a 16" pump and at ten feet it puts a 1" hole through two sheets of half inch plywood (real t 1-11) not the fiber crap. Way less recoil than hot buckshotloads too.

My opinion is birdshot is highly underrated on the interwebs.
I agree

Then throw some hot wax in the mix and whoooaaa lordy!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top