JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dude. Look at the pattern of that birdshot. That had to have been fired from a sawed off shotgun at 50 yards lol.
I wish I could the other photos of another incident. The victim was shot twice, once in the face and once in the upper chest and walked away. His x-rays showed the BB's when they hit the bone they either stopped (probably stuck in the bone) or followed the surface of the bone under the skin and stopped after a few inches, the was no penetration of the bone and therefore no hitting of the vitals.

There is a reason FBI penetration standards must consistently penetrate on average a minimum of 12 inches and a maximum of 18 inches into ballistics gelatin. It is a key componet to stopping a determined threat.

I wish I could the other photos of another incident. The victim was shot twice, once in the face and once in the upper chest and walked away. His x-rays showed the BB's when they hit the bone they either stopped (probably stuck in the bone) or followed the surface of the bone under the skin and stopped after a few inches, the was no penetration of the bone and therefore no hitting of the vitals.

There is a reason FBI penetration standards must consistently penetrate on average a minimum of 12 inches and a maximum of 18 inches into ballistics gelatin. It is a key componet to stopping a determined threat.

Watch @ 2:50 mark.

I really take your hearsay with a grain of salt. This is what birdshot really does.

I have tested #8 target load 2 3/4 12 gauge out of a 16" pump and at ten feet it puts a 1" hole through two sheets of half inch plywood (real t 1-11) not the fiber crap. Way less recoil than hot buckshotloads too.

My opinion is birdshot is highly underrated on the interwebs.

I have tested #8 target load 2 3/4 12 gauge out of a 16" pump and at ten feet it puts a 1" hole through two sheets of half inch plywood (real t 1-11) not the fiber crap. Way less recoil than hot buckshotloads too.

My opinion is birdshot is highly underrated on the interwebs.
I agree

Then throw some hot wax in the mix and whoooaaa lordy!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top