JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Get a dozen large Embden geese. Raise them from babies, letting them imprint on you so they follow you everywhere. Teach them to attack on command.

You don't need an optic on a shotgun that you'll be shooting down a hallway. Invest in a QUALITY weapon light instead. Depending on your barrel length I would also suggest in purchasing an 18 inch barrel. Go out and just get familiar shooting the shotgun.

603149D9-6F2A-46E4-A574-27FD8DC48A76.jpeg

For at home use? In home? Maybe outside the home? In home I would just use a good bead. My last home 12GA that is made for this use, I just use a fiber optic type bead thats easy to pick up in low light. Simple clamp on the barrel thing. I do not use this gun any more, its a safe queen but, when I bought that bead I found it was amazingly good at 50 ft, at indoor range. Now if you want to maybe be able to use it outside at more distance? I would want a dot sight. These it comes down to how much do you want to spend. They run from $50 to multiple hundreds. The cheap low end would probably be fine since few are going to shoot a gun like this much to shake the sight apart. Also would have to consider mount. Do guns have a rail already? If not would be best to have one.

I think you need one of these.

I think you need one of these.

That will get those damn spiders from hell :s0140::s0140::s0140:

We had centipedes in Hawaii, that was almost enough for me to buy one of those babies to burn those spawns of Satan.
When I lived in AZ we had some NASTY Centipedes that scared hell out of me far more than the damn Rattlesnakes. Thank god they were rare but damn things were huge and was told the bite was nasty. I used to have images of one crawling up my damn pant leg and grabbing on. The few times I would find one in a house burning the damn thing down seemed like a real possible solution :s0140:
bellow is what they looked like. The one the guy has on his hand I do not know if its dead or if the guy posing for that picture is just insane.

CP.png

When I lived in AZ we had some NASTY Centipedes that scared hell out of me far more than the damn Rattlesnakes. Thank god they were rare but damn things were huge and was told the bite was nasty. I used to have images of one crawling up my damn pant leg and grabbing on. The few times I would find one in a house burning the damn thing down seemed like a real possible solution :s0140:
bellow is what they looked like. The one the guy has on his hand I do not know if its dead or if the guy posing for that picture is just insane.

View attachment 1081080
Red headed centipedes when I lived in TX. Bubblegum that noise!

You don't need an optic on a shotgun that you'll be shooting down a hallway. Invest in a QUALITY weapon light instead. Depending on your barrel length I would also suggest in purchasing an 18 inch barrel. Go out and just get familiar shooting the shotgun.
Yes, this! Get comfortable shooting a shotgun and you will see you don't "aim" them, you point, knowing where the gun is pointing as you look down the rib and perhaps catch a glimpse of the bead (or fiber optic, also a good recommendation). I broke the bead off mine in a class right before we shot slugs out to 100 yards. Was still able to hit man-sized targets with no front bead, down the hallway will be much closer and easier.

That ain't no joke! :eek:

If you've never had one of them bastiges bite you on the crotch….. then you've never suffered!

:confused:
Stomper meets Snapper. Good thing you weren't nude. A big gander could have removed one of your preciouses entirely, turner you from Stomper to stomper.

Um…. You speak of plurals…. Has something new been added? :s0153:

:s0060:
Its the gander I was referring to as Snapper. Not me.

Which reminds me. Once when I was a very young broad I gave my boyfriend a present of a snapping turtle. He really wanted one. And I found one about six inches long. Big for pet store. After we broke up and I felt a bit irritated I remembered the snapping turtle and the fact that they can grow to a couple feet long...and grinned. Not that boy friend would loose a finger or other member. He wouldnt. An experienced animal keeper. Just that the snapping turtle would be a huge pain to take care of when that big. Well...he asked for it. In more ways than one.

I would seriously consider the Vortex Razor HD AMG 6-24x50 FFP for the home defense shotgun….anything less and you're just being a spode. Hope this helps.
You'll really be able to see the "whites of his eyes" if you can locate him in time. Hahaha

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top