JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really? Most days I can't remember what I had for breakfast…
Although I did find another box I didn't know I had must've acquired it years ago.
Anyways I looked into it and found these horribly made wad cutters. Good Gawd!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
How can I reclaim the cases and primers?

View attachment 1194902View attachment 1194903

I did about 100 rds of .38 special for SASS shooting. I need to get back on the press and crank out more. Maybe sometime this week.

But I got sidetracked. Looking for my headspace resizing gauges in .308 and .30-06.

Aloha, Mark

Hello Andy my name is Ashley, I am from Texasi am messaging you because I have a black powder 50 caliber armi sans rifle in prestine condition and was wondering what I should price it?
Welcome Ashley.
You should send @Andy54Hawken a conversation to discuss this.
Click on his name and on the bottom left there is a conversation button.

Cheers, Jim Sr.

Started using software to calculate load data, for the first time, and it really helped figure some stuff out. " Gordon's Reloading Tool" has a " Optimal barrel Time" calculator that lets you figure out for a particular gun where the sweet spots ( accuracy nodes) will be. So these are my first experiment with that, and they are some sweet shooting rounds. 147 grain Xtreme round nose 9mm, loaded with Tite Group, 131PF, very soft recoil, and more accurate than I can shoot them at speed. After testing a ladder, and then a batch of a hundred, I made about 500 tonight. ( gotta prep more brass).

147 Xtreme.JPG

Some 9mm subsonic loads. Worked up a load using poly coated 147 grn RN and 3.4 grains of titegroup.

I put the last of my dirty brass in the tumbler then fell asleep, didn't mean to mind you - it tumbled for 8 hours. It was the last 50 or so from 1000 rounds I cleaned. Hurt my eyes the brass was so bright!

CCF2DEBC-61C6-4BCA-9DC9-C644EAE14CA8.jpeg

Started using software to calculate load data, for the first time, and it really helped figure some stuff out. " Gordon's Reloading Tool" has a " Optimal barrel Time" calculator that lets you figure out for a particular gun where the sweet spots ( accuracy nodes) will be. So these are my first experiment with that, and they are some sweet shooting rounds. 147 grain Xtreme round nose 9mm, loaded with Tite Group, 131PF, very soft recoil, and more accurate than I can shoot them at speed. After testing a ladder, and then a batch of a hundred, I made about 500 tonight. ( gotta prep more brass).

View attachment 1195832
131PF?

All too familiar with these. Does Quinetics have the same warrantee as say Dillon and RCBS. Not that I have ever worn one of these out. The collets don't last forever either.

All too familiar with these. Does Quinetics have the same warrantee as say Dillon and RCBS. Not that I have ever worn one of these out. The collets don't last forever either.
Plus I've heard from a reliable source that the plastic nuts on the RCBS kinetic pullers are prone to breakage. My Lyman strike face failed and now spews powder everywhere l… Not cool in Caveman's "Clean Room".:s0161::s0161::s0161:

Plus I've heard from a reliable source that the plastic nuts on the RCBS kinetic pullers are prone to breakage. My Lyman strike face failed and now spews powder everywhere l… Not cool in Caveman's "Clean Room".:s0161::s0161::s0161:
I gotta' laugh. :s0114: Only because I was beating the he!! out of my RCBS puller and when the bullet finally came out, so did the shell because the little shell gripper hootie was in backwards. Little black flecks everywhere.

LOL....the "nose" on my RCBS puller has been reshaped with my many, many thumps on the garage floor. Yes.....I've also gone through my share of collets. My last replacement set, I found/bought at the local Sportsmans Warehouse.

Aloha, Mark

Impact puller tip; Screw the collets, use a real shell-holder. It fits fine and doesn't fall apart every time you take the brass out. You're welcome!!

Sixty, .177 Pellets into those little round Crosman magazines for a 1077 C02 rifle. :eek:
Try that without your glasses on. ;)
Finally got my grandson shooting something other than Nerf Rockets. :s0023:

Next I'll be cutting 4" off of the stock so it will fit him. :s0093:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR