JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
150 rounds of .223 Remington, Hornady 50 gr SP SX, 26.0 gr of TAC, Federal 205 primer, Norma brass. Old school gopher/prairie dog, badger load that Chrono around 3200 FPS out of my old Remington 700 SPS Varmint's 26" 1 in 12" twist barrel. Not sure why I needed them since I already had 400 rounds loaded up, the oldest having been loaded back in 2017. Medical issues and a couple scarce trips and they have accumulated. Hoping there will be more opportunities this spring/summer. :s0035:

Finished the rest of my 223 primed brass (275) with a proven load of 22.2g of H322, 55g FMJ.
Normally I only use this powder for my BT and HP SHTF/SD loads but I am going to get more of this at a decent price so instead of having three or four powders for 223/556 I'll just use one, less labeling headaches for me.

Finished the rest of my 223 primed brass (275) with a proven load of 22.2g of H322, 55g FMJ.
Normally I only use this powder for my BT and HP SHTF/SD loads but I am going to get more of this at a decent price so instead of having three or four powders for 223/556 I'll just use one, less labeling headaches for me.
Labeling headache? Is that like a migraine?

That's great powder for the .223

Have you shot the RMR Nukes yet?

Have you shot the RMR Nukes yet?
I have not even loaded any of them yet, that is going to change by this afternoon. Stay tuned, another ladder test is in the making. Going to try out the new bull's-eye powder that I got a couple weeks ago. :D

I will tell you I have enjoyed shooting the Montana Gold 124g JHP projectiles. They are very accurate in my old hands. :s0060:

I have not even loaded any of them yet, that is going to change by this afternoon. Stay tuned, another ladder test is in the making. Going to try out the new bull's-eye powder that I got a couple weeks ago. :D

I will tell you I have enjoyed shooting the Montana Gold 124g JHP projectiles. They are very accurate in my old hands. :s0060:
Yo can not dispute the accuracy of Montana Gold.

Yo can not dispute the accuracy of Montana Gold.
True that, I don't mind plinking with a few of them but I know they are best suited for riff-raff. ;)

These I'll shoot at every range trip once I find "the right dope". Start is 3.9 & max is 4.3, I never load to max.

9EC3AD11-F0E8-4582-9AF0-AF62B1E5C580.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top