JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Most of their stuff does not look very appealing.
It's pulled or mixed or damaged, and TMJ does not mean FMJ, it means plated.
I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, it appeals to me...
The TMJ 115 grain 9mm are available new, shipped to your door for .05 cents a piece. Where else can you buy any 9mm bullet at that price, let alone copper-plated ones with free shipping?
They also offer small pistol primers shipped to your door for .06 cents each.

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder, it appeals to me...
The TMJ 115 grain 9mm are available new, shipped to your door for .05 cents a piece. Where else can you buy any 9mm bullet at that price, let alone copper-plated ones with free shipping?
They also offer small pistol primers shipped to your door for .06 cents each.
So, your OK purchasing plated bullets of unknown origin. The site doesn't even show a picture of what they look like or include specs like max MV rating.
Some people are OK with this. I am not. If they work for you, Fine. I simply gave my opinion.

So, your OK purchasing plated bullets of unknown origin. The site doesn't even show a picture of what they look like or include specs like max MV rating.
Some people are OK with this. I am not. If they work for you, Fine. I simply gave my opinion.
I've bought these and other bullets from them for a few years. They're quality and accurate out of my pistols. This is a smoking deal, but as always if you're uncomfortable with something you're not familiar with by all means the safest thing to do is not purchase said item.

Most of their stuff does not look very appealing.
It's pulled or mixed or damaged, and TMJ does not mean FMJ, it means plated.
I've been buying from them for several years. I would agree that you need to look closely at their offerings and not everything is going to be appealing to everyone. However, if you subscribe and look at things as they come in, there are some pretty good deals on overruns and blems, especially if you're doing bulk reloading. Just need to pay attention.

I didn't see this thread when I started the "Great Deals" thread, oops. Still got my 4K ordered. Have shot lots of their bullets, it's a 9mm for $.05 each, can't complain!

Pretty sure they consistently have the best pricing on small primers.

Haven't shopped there since the plandemic. However would, if we had a want or a need.

Use a privacy card when shopping there.
Never had any issues, however again haven't shopped there since the plandemic. So there's that. Also haven't had any issues with scammed credit card info with any online shopping, however always use a credit card in case there are issues...

The only thing debit cards get used for in our household are cash machines of whatever bank they are issued from, and at the teller window or office desk of whichever bank they are issued from. Nothing else...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top