JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the first I've heard about a tin-can shortage. Thought the folks on this thread might like seeing this video.

Over the past few days, I got another 100 pounds of sea salt put into Mylar bags. Each bag holds about 5 pounds of salt. Sealed them up with a flat-iron that's designed to be used on hair, and stored them all in a 55-gallon drum. Good stuff, salt. What we don't use for ourselves can be used for bartering, if things get bad.

Last Edited:
had a crate of 7.62x39 delivered to my back porch

7.62x39[1].jpg

I am mowing a fire break around the house and other areas.

It is fire season.

It is hot out and most of the brush/grass is dry, plus the moles have been very active this year, so it is dusty/dirty/messy. I mow until the sweat/heat is too much then take a break and go inside where the A/C is running until I cool down. I need to start earlier in the day, but it never got below 70* here last night.

Received a couple of boxes of critical defense ammo and ordered two more mags for one of the handguns. If Harris . . . I mean Biden . . . wins, we won't be able to get them anymore.

.308 ammo was delivered yesterday, I now feel much better about what I have there, but I need to test it out to make sure it functions in my rifles.

Got 1K of Win "white box" bonded JHP for .40 S&W at a decent price. I am given to understand that this basically gov overrun of what is essentially the SXT/Ranger load. works well for me.

Hope to get a good quantity of FMJ practice ammo Saturday for .40 S&W.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top