JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is the first I've heard about a tin-can shortage. Thought the folks on this thread might like seeing this video.

Over the past few days, I got another 100 pounds of sea salt put into Mylar bags. Each bag holds about 5 pounds of salt. Sealed them up with a flat-iron that's designed to be used on hair, and stored them all in a 55-gallon drum. Good stuff, salt. What we don't use for ourselves can be used for bartering, if things get bad.

Last Edited:
had a crate of 7.62x39 delivered to my back porch

7.62x39[1].jpg

I am mowing a fire break around the house and other areas.

It is fire season.

It is hot out and most of the brush/grass is dry, plus the moles have been very active this year, so it is dusty/dirty/messy. I mow until the sweat/heat is too much then take a break and go inside where the A/C is running until I cool down. I need to start earlier in the day, but it never got below 70* here last night.

Received a couple of boxes of critical defense ammo and ordered two more mags for one of the handguns. If Harris . . . I mean Biden . . . wins, we won't be able to get them anymore.

.308 ammo was delivered yesterday, I now feel much better about what I have there, but I need to test it out to make sure it functions in my rifles.

Got 1K of Win "white box" bonded JHP for .40 S&W at a decent price. I am given to understand that this basically gov overrun of what is essentially the SXT/Ranger load. works well for me.

Hope to get a good quantity of FMJ practice ammo Saturday for .40 S&W.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top