JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't feel anything, not even a pin prick. That was the lightest injection feeling I have ever had. It's been 5 hours and no side effects yet. I have not had any side effects from any vaccine except for a slightly sore arm for a day or so.
My oldest daughter had the Moderna vaccine. First shot, just soreness at injection site. Second shot, soreness, redness and swelling at the injection site, accompanied with flu like symptoms within 12 hours. Flu like symptoms were gone after a day or so, swelling and sensitivity of injection site lasted a few days. A week later, she's fine. Speaking from a vaccines side effect perspective :)

I didn't feel anything, not even a pin prick. That was the lightest injection feeling I have ever had. It's been 5 hours and no side effects yet. I have not had any side effects from any vaccine except for a slightly sore arm for a day or so.
Your third arm will take a few days to develop.

1622154526260.png

Put 5quarts of zoodles on the dehydrator.

Got 2 pinapples dehydrated with the core intact.

Dehydrated a case of peaches.

Found a couple boxes of soft nose 180gr 350 legend.

Put a request into my local shop for a Cocobolo with adjustable sights when they become available...

Checked on my 50bmg, manufacturer is waiting on the barrel, estimated 3-6 weeks...

Got some long refillable lighters and a freeze dried ice cream bar...

Pre-ordered my Starlink...

Put 5quarts of zoodles on the dehydrator.

Got 2 pinapples dehydrated with the core intact.

Dehydrated a case of peaches.

Found a couple boxes of soft nose 180gr 350 legend.

Put a request into my local shop for a Cocobolo with adjustable sights when they become available...

Checked on my 50bmg, manufacturer is waiting on the barrel, estimated 3-6 weeks...

Got some long refillable lighters and a freeze dried ice cream bar...

Pre-ordered my Starlink...
Freeze dryer?
Man I've been Jones'in for a nice one of those for a few years now.
P.s. Bravo...

Freeze dryer?
Man I've been Jones'in for a nice one of those for a few years now.
P.s. Bravo...
No freeze dryer right now, just a dehydrator, freeze dryer is coming this fall/winter. Wife (by then) will let/help me get one... Something she will get to use as well.

Till then I'm dehydrating foods and vacuum sealing them in mason jars. 5quarts raw, should easily fit in a 1 quart jar...

Was a mountain house freeze dried ice cream sandwich... can't wait till I can make my own...

From the initial looks of the dehydrated zoodles,

I recently noticed I could not find any mustard in my pantry (what I did find was "expired", AKA moldy or something when I opened it). I am sure I have some somewhere, just not in the pantry or fridge. So I bought some mustard.

a65564c09efd01396091005056a9545d.gif

Anyway, I noticed also, while in Winco, that Jif had peanut butter in a "can" (the can sides are not metallic though). So I got some. I don't really care for peanut butter much, but I do occasionally make a sandwich with it, and I read and learned that it subs for Pad Thai sauce when I nuke some ramen noodles. It is a good protein addition if you are not allergic to it.

I recently noticed I could not find any mustard in my pantry (what I did find was "expired", AKA moldy or something when I opened it). I am sure I have some somewhere, just not in the pantry or fridge. So I bought some mustard.

View attachment 897129

Anyway, I noticed also, while in Winco, that Jif had peanut butter in a "can" (the can sides are not metallic though). So I got some. I don't really care for peanut butter much, but I do occasionally make a sandwich with it, and I read and learned that it subs for Pad Thai sauce when I nuke some ramen noodles. It is a good protein addition if you are not allergic to it.
Powdered peanut butter/peanut flour may be good to put back, for folks whom use such. Can be reconstituted to a peanut spread as well.

As a powder/flour makes for a nice add in to any number of dishes. We use it as an ad in to hot breakfast cereals (oatmeal/cream of wheat/malto-meal, and mixes of them). However folks use it for all kinds of stuff (smoothies, baking cooking etc).

COSTCO carries PBfit brand, in convenient peanut butter-like containers.

Powdered peanut butter/peanut flour may be good to put back, for folks whom use such. Can be reconstituted to a peanut spread as well.

As a powder/flour makes for a nice add in to any number of dishes. We use it as an ad in to hot breakfast cereals (oatmeal/cream of wheat/malto-meal, and mixes of them). However folks use it for all kinds of stuff (smoothies, baking cooking etc).

COSTCO carries PBfit brand, in convenient peanut butter-like containers.
You need some kind of oil for PB powder right?

You need some kind of oil for PB powder right?
No. Reconstitutes fine with water. Note, is "lower fat".

However as in all things, folks have different pallets as well as the simple expectations of what things "should" taste or have a "consistency" of.

Can ad in any oil/fats one would wish. To bump up the fats content back towards that of normal peanut butter. Pretty nifty, that, as fats are needed. Especially by folks doing physical work, so mayhaps can easier gauge / measure / plan for fats content / usage. Bump it up a bit as needs be.

However as in all things, folks have different pallets as well as the simple expectations of what things "should" taste or have a "consistency" of.
My pallets are plastic - that way they don't rot or get mold on them.

Oh wait - you meant my palette? Never mind. :D

Can ad in any oil/fats one would wish. To bump up the fats content back towards that of normal peanut butter. Pretty nifty, that, as fats are needed. Especially by folks doing physical work, so mayhaps can easier gauge / measure / plan for fats content / usage. Bump it up a bit as needs be.
Yeah, for SHTF - I want more calories, not less. That's ok, I would have some kind of oil on hand or milk or I could use butter/ghee.

My pallets are plastic - that way they don't rot or get mold on them.

Oh wait - you meant my palette? Never mind. :D

Yeah, for SHTF - I want more calories, not less. That's ok, I would have some kind of oil on hand or milk or I could use butter/ghee.
Oopps! Yah that's the plate err platter I meant. Haha.

Anywho, yah that's the "neat" thing about the PB2. Easy enough to adjust based on needs/wants, without always having the extra calories when you don't want them.

Purchased my annual fishing license and wildlife parking pass. Getting into fishing. Learning to tye my own rod / attach bait/hook etc with some youtube videos today. I'll be going out later this afternoon or tomorrow to see if I have any luck. Also getting into drying dehydrating fruit. Great snack for when you're out for a long drive or in nature, and they keep for a decent amount of time. Snacking on some dried kiwis today. May also drive out towards the coast and pick up some strawberries today. Will consume a ton and preserve whatever is left.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top