JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Collector guns.

Why don't you sissy's get out there use those tools? I bet you're the same ppl who buy a 24k gold plated snap-on wrench….
I used to collect milsurps the way some people collect stamps. Not because they are going to be used. I never shot most of them. It's more about the collecting than the shooting. Different kind of disease, I guess. :D
All get shot from time to time...the J. Henry Trade Rifle is what I used to get my last elk.
Andy
That's pretty impressive.

I used to collect milsurps the way some people collect stamps. Not because they are going to be used. I never shot most of them. It's more about the collecting than the shooting. Different kind of disease, I guess. :D

That's pretty impressive.
I used it during a hunt for a local tribe's food bank....the look on the game warden's face when he was checking my tags and gear was priceless.... :D
Andy

No I guess not.
I expect he was thinking of seeing a in line rifle or T/C "Hawken" ....since it was muzzle loading season...and not an original flintlock from 1800 or so....:D
The tribal elders were happy I used that rifle for sure.
Andy
I'm a card carrying Indian but have never used any of the benefits, I like to pull my own weight. That is really awesome you get to help out with that, I'd like to be more involved but I don't know how.

b-c-sasquatch.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads