JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
marlin-clip-magazine.jpg

winchester-clip-magazine.jpg

Bruce

All my Bigfoot pics are clear and in focus!
As are mine. I only hire the best of photographers for all my photoshoots, and the Jon Phillips Gallery is simply superb...

Sasquatch.JPG

Last Edited:
I was just thinking that back in the old days we had like 5 (+-3 lol) different carry/ duty type handguns to choose from and we were perfectly happy and well armed.
I've had a Browning Hi-Power since I was 16 for example.

I was just thinking that back in the old days we had like 5 (+-3 lol) different carry/ duty type handguns to choose from and we were perfectly happy and well armed.
I've had a Browning Hi-Power since I was 16 for example.
Too funny I was just looking at CZ p-09 vs p-10 (striker fired). That got me to looking at hk striker fired. VP9 has a gazillion variants. Different color frames, different color slides, Sub compact, compact, regular, long slide, then paddle mag release or American button release, then saftey or no safety, then optics ready or not, then suppressor sights or night sights or regular, threaded barrel or not, then for long slide the match version or not, then three different backs straps in the box and I think 2-3? different grip side thicknesses for each side. And that is one single factory gun model lineup (vp9) and not even getting into any aftermarket stuff. Sheesh.

Last Edited:
Hey man I spent 3 minutes on YouTube watching Glock videos in my mom's basement fully certified Glock smith. My dads a tv repair man he has all of the tools lol

Add reads
Hello I am a custom Glock armorer. I have for sale a custom light Glock one of a kind slide, barrel has custom port work. This gun is one of a kind tuned by me in my mom's basement. Asking 1200$ don't low ball me I know what I got.
Also my service are for hire hit me up. Call before drop off and don't ring the doorbell make my mom mad. Lol

IMG_2084.jpeg

When people say they're a "Glock armorer" in their classified ads, my eyes roll so far backwards, I can see the dinosaurs. Nobody cares about your certificate, Dave!
Somehow using "Glock" and "Armor/armorer" in the same sentence doesn't work for me. Is there such thing at a "Kel-Tec" armorer?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top