JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Don't drink, purposely wrote it that way....

kramer GIF

Don't think I've seen so many people defending a liberal speech on a firearms forum. This is exactly why we are, and will continue to lose. Attacking the messenger because of the way "free" social medial platforms work is either willfully ignorant or blatantly supporting the person being criticized. There are many people out there spending their own money trying to work for the common good and getting out the message. It's not free folks, the money needs to come from somewhere. Being an activist means you're spending your own money on gas, lodging, and materials.

Not saying any particular youtuber, or any other speaker, is above any other, but I don't see others being criticized for being paid.

Don't think I've seen so many people defending a liberal speech on a firearms forum. This is exactly why we are, and will continue to lose. Attacking the messenger because of the way "free" social medial platforms work is either willfully ignorant or blatantly supporting the person being criticized. There are many people out there spending their own money trying to work for the common good and getting out the message. It's not free folks, the money needs to come from somewhere. Being an activist means you're spending your own money on gas, lodging, and materials.

Not saying any particular youtuber, or any other speaker, is above any other, but I don't see others being criticized for being paid.
Most of us are looking past this singular example and at the person in questions entire body of work. When one proclaims the sky is falling at every raindrop, we stop listening and move on to someone less dramatic.

Sorry, PP40 - but I don't think pointing out the fact that "Braden" is an insufferable knob equates to "defending a liberal speech on a firearms forum".

Paging Mr. Franklin, please pick up the yellow courtesy phone, Mr. Benjamin Franklin.

I'm sure he woulda had some choice words for her... and wouldn't have considered her fit for his favorite "co-ed sport." ;)

I got it man! A lot of people weren't getting me when I started writing "potland". I think most are pretty well catching on to that by now though.
I totally get "Potland", but I don't understand that title in the least. Must be a potland thing.

I don't have a thought about the YouTuber one way or the other. As a recovering Californian, who was there under her reign, nothing shocking here. She is evil. She continues to say tyrannical things. To say none one is talking about her saying things like this is a stretch as most of us have known about her evil for years and even Tulsi dismantled her repeatedly for the public to see.

They continue to twist the narrative about safety, safety, safety...and then create a society where it is not possible because of their policies and programs. Not that any of the policies should trump "dangerous freedom" in exchange for a false vail of "safety."

But are you guys considering the significance of the passage of time because the significance of the passage of time is itself significant...

I don't have a thought about the YouTuber one way or the other. As a recovering Californian, who was there under her reign, nothing shocking here. She is evil. She continues to say tyrannical things. To say none one is talking about her saying things like this is a stretch as most of us have known about her evil for years and even Tulsi dismantled her repeatedly for the public to see.

They continue to twist the narrative about safety, safety, safety...and then create a society where it is not possible because of their policies and programs. Not that any of the policies should trump "dangerous freedom" in exchange for a false vail of "safety."
Seriously, and bear in mind Germans do NOT usually like to even talk about what they call the "Dunkelzeit" or make comparisons to it lightly... a friend in Munich has for a long time described the Vice Prostutue as "basically Hitler with a sex change and a blackwash."

When a freakin' GERMAN says that, it says something...

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads