JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Most of the "speech" was guy making money off his vids.

Thread title should be "Green shirt dude gives speech on what the Camel Toe said"

Thread title should be "Green shirt dude gives speech on what the Camel Toe said"
That YouTube guy is click bait BS just like most other "news" channels. Big scary headline with multiple sales pitches thrown in. There will be another tomorrow and the next day and the next after that...

A slightly more contemporary quote than that of Benjamin Franklin.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 12.12.07 PM.png

That YouTube guy is click bait BS just like most other "news" channels. Big scary headline with multiple sales pitches thrown in. There will be another tomorrow and the next day and the next after that...
I don't click on any of those things. Usually. EASPCIALLY The Camel Toe. But, I must have been in the mood for some stupidity. It was there!

That behatted goob in the thumbnail looks just like Seabass of Dumb and Dumber gloryhole fame so of course I didn't click.

That behatted goob in the thumbnail looks just like Seabass of Dumb and Dumber gloryhole fame so of course I didn't click.
Well, given all the behatted goobs on YT, personally I like Braden with Langely Outdoors Academy.

He presents material and analyzes political speeches and statements in a typically rational, factual and objective manner AND does in a relatively short amount of time. (his vids average about 6 minutes) I also like how he maintains a professional 'air' when talking and doesn't come off like some doomseeking, SHTF Larper.

He also doesn't 'politicize' issues or add his own opinions and sticks to the facts.

Last Edited:

I never watch any of that guys videos. just hype guy selling stuff and reiterates what other people said or reads some text. He panders to a certain group that eats it up I guess.

AMEN, brothers and sisters! How anybody can stomach watching and listening to that tool on a daily basis is totally beyond my comprehension. His 'mission statement' reads in part: "we take a look at the 2A news of the day, break it down, and provide cutting edge analysis as to the "why" of the anti-gun movement's tactics". His cutting edge analysis is incredibly tiresome, redundant, and self-serving. But other than that, he's just swell!

Last Edited:
How anybody can stomach watching and listening that tool on a daily basis is totally beyond my comprehension.
Well, it's ones choice to either watch (or not watch) 'that tool' on a daily basis. I for one do not and only do so when I see something of his that piques my interest, or is of a current event around the 2A, etc.

Bottom line is I watch very little of anything 2A related, by any of the 'big name' geeks who seem to be be popular with gun issues.

The worst are the Woo, Hoo, Rah Rah types who bloviate around their former Vet status, and try to use it to 'carry' their info onto their fans like they are some sort of 'continual' authority on things.

I see more chatter about the YouTuber than the actual message he was trying to relay. I could not care less about any of the stuff he tries to barter nor how he does it. What concerns me as the information getting out and that's why I watch these, I don't worry about all this other useless nonsense. Focus on the issues that they're discussing, not the person giving the information.

Happy to look at the info if from another source. Don't want to watch baby-dropped-on-head wanna be David Koresh "my brothers and sisters" eat-up-my-hype-like-you-have-no-IQ guy. I can't afford to lose any more brain cells.

I see more chatter about the YouTuber than the actual message he was trying to relay. I could not care less about any of the stuff he tries to barter nor how he does it. What concerns me as the information getting out and that's why I watch these, I don't worry about all this other useless nonsense. Focus on the issues that they're discussing, not the person giving the information.
What is "spine chilling" is you not understanding that the main way people vote these days is with clicks. It's a war out there.

Well, it's ones choice to either watch (or not watch) 'that tool' on a daily basis. I for one do not and only do so when I see something of his that piques my interest, or is of a current event around the 2A, etc.

Bottom line is I watch very little of anything 2A related, by any of the 'big name' geeks who seem to be be popular with gun issues.

The worst are the Woo, Hoo, Rah Rah types who bloviate around their former Vet status, and try to use it to 'carry' their info onto their fans like they are some sort of 'continual' authority on things.
Oh yeah Brutha! :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews