JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The real question is who is gunna be the first one to get offended and start a "internet dispute" in this thread?

We all know someone's gunna break and come in defending something that they hold near and dear to their heart that another member has just sh!t on. Haha.
I think that already occurred regarding "tactical".

Hey, I make gear. If it sells, awesome. Not my problem on how it's used :p that said, it does seem a lot of people just like dressing up as military/LEO/video characters.... there are some that actually look good doing it...but that's the minority

I dunno.

One of my firearms-related pet peeves is more experienced gun owners and shooters who seem constantly compelled to talk smack about inexperienced, new gun-owners and shooters, those who just don't know any better, making fun of them blowing their whole wad on a gun and then loading it up with budget accessories. Especially for the folks getting into guns who never served in the military or had a dad, older brother, uncle or some other person to mentor them and teach them the right way?

We eat our young. We know it all, but enjoy making fun of the noobs for making mistakes?

C'mon, now. None of y'all were new once? Or did everyone here already know everything there was to know about guns'n'shootin' the moment the doc slapped their bubblegum after they popped outta Mama's belly?

Bk-ytyVCMAAmVMK.jpg

I dunno.

One of my firearms-related pet peeves is more experienced gun owners and shooters who seem constantly compelled to talk smack about inexperienced, new gun-owners and shooters, those who just don't know any better, making fun of them blowing their whole wad on a gun and then loading it up with budget accessories. Especially for the folks getting into guns who never served in the military or had a dad, older brother, uncle or some other person to mentor them and teach them the right way?

We eat our young. We know it all, but enjoy making fun of the noobs for making mistakes?

C'mon, now. None of y'all were new once?
You can get good quality stuff on a budget, if you're willing to get used/trades.... this goes for pretty much everything honestly. (Says the guy who started with a Hi Point carbine and then a Sarco kit and built his 6.5 Grendel SBR over time... :D )

I dunno.

C'mon, now. None of y'all were new once? Or did everyone here already know everything there was to know about guns'n'shootin' the moment the doc slapped their bubblegum after they popped outta Mama's belly?
First day on the internet?

Should we all just go stand directly in front of the enemy and shoot each other like it's the Revolutionary War?
Neither one, I've already played army for real. I will leave what comes next to the US Army, where they pass out tactical gear for free.

I dunno.

I mean, I was definitely one of them for probably the first year plus of gun ownership lol. But when I learned better, I knew better, and I bought better. I took the ribbing of my Olights, and steel plate armor like man lol. I didn't get defensive or try to say "just as good". I am still fairly new to firearms and preparedness stuff so I still have a lot to learn but humility is key. Which a lot of people could use more of, myself included.

Does an "ordinary" citizen asking 1000 questions about what an FFL may or may not do during an unprecedented time count? If so, I'd have to add the 'boss to this one.

I would rather have a rock to defend myself with than a .25 ACP...
Yet there are some people, presumably few, who reload this little gargoyle. I once found a well-used bullet mold in some mixed gear that I bought as a lot. Also a coffee can full of cast bullets out of same. I sure hope the guy got his lead hardness right; a leaded bore in a .25 wouldn't let you shoot for long. There must've been about 250 or more .25 ACP cast bullets in that can. Did the guy really shoot his .25 that much? Or did he entertain fantasies that he might? Hard to picture.

I always thought it was the gun not the 25acp caliber. Has there ever been a 25acp pistol that was actually worth betting your life on?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top