JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh, did you buy a Staccato as well?? Haha
Close. Ive had 3 name brand guns all take 2 or more trips back to the mfg. One I just got back, another cost half way to a Staccato. I know a friend who ordered a custom $4800ish 1911 and it never ran and eventually the barrel broke, twice.

And they have the audacity to tell you it takes "about" 200rds to "break in" (another pet peeve of mine). Im sorry, if I spend any amount over a grand on a new gun I expect it to eat any brand ammo out of the box.

I dont have any faith anymore in quality in production.

It's not Tan. It's FLAT DARK EARTH! They are not the same! One gives you a tacticool advantage and more likes on instagram. Duh.
Coyote Brown 498, Coyote Tan 499, Sand Tan, Light Brown, Field Drab, Dark Brown, Nutria Brown (SADF), MJ-Khaki (Eagle and BAE systems), Khaki (no particular shade designation), poop brown, baby poop brown, Mud Brown... and many other names.

When people show the camera that a firearm is "safe" as if the gun handling Nazis are going to kick down their door. I literally don't care if it's loaded, chambered and pointed at your manhood. It's not gonna be my problem through the screen, get on with your video.

Red (or any other color) anodized AR parts. Gets to a point where it's completely silly looking

I'm going to build an SBR where no two parts are the same color just to give anyone who looks at it eye herpes. I'm hoping to avoid the crazy anodized parts, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!

I'm going to build an SBR where no two parts are the same color just to give anyone who looks at it eye herpes. I'm hoping to avoid the crazy anodized parts, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
That's kind of easy with the old 2 part handguards, the barrel, FSB, muzzle device, upper and lower halves, stock, buffer tube, all without anodized colors. Actually, 50 shades of black and parkerizing and paint :D there are some dickwads that obsess over the whole "purple black vs flat black" on certain old Colts :rolleyes:

The real question is who is gunna be the first one to get offended and start a "internet dispute" in this thread?

We all know someone's gunna break and come in defending something that they hold near and dear to their heart that another member has just sh!t on. Haha.

The real question is who is gunna be the first one to get offended and start a "internet dispute" in this thread?

We all know someone's gunna break and come in defending something that they hold near and dear to their heart that another member has just sh!t on. Haha.
nobodys mentioned the 40S&W yet...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top