JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Taran tactical
Lucas Botkin
Colion Noir

And all those stupid "gotcha" guns and gear legal channels that make money off scaring the 2A community.

On YouTube I loath the 17,000 slide safety checks to show clear.
Mag out, one rack.. it's empty.
There is this trend where guys will rack the slide 3-5-10 times in a video. And unless the smoothness of the slide is being put on display, more often than not it's just this thing so many do like some kind of ensure clear OCD.
My concern is if there is a round stuck under the extractor that isn't getting ejected so I go with "mag off, open, look, check clear".

My concern is if there is a round stuck under the extractor that isn't getting ejected so I go with "mag off, open, look, check clear".
My ultra level OCD drops the mag, clears once, checks mag is out, clears again before I do anything with the trigger. There's too many people that have torched off rounds with an "unloaded" gun.

Safety first boys and girls.

You can't say "silencer" without some neck beard chiming in with "iT DoEsn'T siLEnCe aNythiNg sO It'S aCTUalLy CalLEd A sUpREsSor"

Listen here you little turd, my paperwork says silencer, the shop I bought it from has silencer in the name, I'm gonna call it a ripe damn banana just to kink your pubes

On YouTube I loath the 17,000 slide safety checks to show clear.
Mag out, one rack.. it's empty.
There is this trend where guys will rack the slide 3-5-10 times in a video. And unless the smoothness of the slide is being put on display, more often than not it's just this thing so many do like some kind of ensure clear OCD.
I can be somewhat OCD myself but i was taught to only rack 3 times when practicing malfunction drills. You only need 3 data points to determine an average.
IDK why anyone would rack the slide so many times outside of a malfunction drill and it is silly to watch in the youtube "experts"...

Range theatrics-

"Scanning"

Punching the gun out, shooting twice and then pulling the gun back to the chest.

Or the - "I don't need to train cause when my adrenaline kicks in I'll know exactly what to do. And no one can stop me."

When you see a firearm in a movie:
Being racked more than once before firing in the same scene
A hammer heard being pulled back on a glock
A revolver cylinder being spun Tzzzzzz.
(I know it can make that sound but, you are an idiot if it does)

Or the - "I don't need to train cause when my adrenaline kicks in I'll know exactly what to do. And no one can stop me."
The " i own 2 glocks, an AR, an SBR. But I cant afford training right now (i wanna get a WML on both my rifles so I can....)"

Overweight "operators" who have a ton of gear and high end equipment but can't sprint 100 meters without having a heart attack.

But they will sit and lecture you on the best equipment for a fight even though it's obvious they don't have the cardio or physical ability to fight their way out of a wet paper bag without being out of breath/fatigued.

Gear only does so much. It's not a magic pill.

I hate the Tacticool industry in general.

Paying for training doesn't look cool on the 'gram and looking cool is the whole point
Real world brings out your flaws. Many don't want to "look" stupid/incompetent. Or learn from their mistakes. It's much easier to filter your knowledge and experience through a still photograph or sped up video.

People advertising their used gun for 130-150% the price of a brand new one. Makes no sense but they keep trying to do it.
Selling my used Glock 19 for $550, buyer pays fees

Bro, I can get the same thing new for $500 without the fees and I don't have to deal with your flaky butt.

I might stir the pot with this one.
But then the people who buy multiple guns, get tactical training, but wont get any legal training or even a book on the matter.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads