JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Add to my running list…

Firearm companies that use their customers as a testing bed. Knowing full well that the product they are releasing has issues.

Last Edited:
Not just firearms manufacturers. It seems many industries use the customer as their beta (or alpha) tester.
😡
64609314_605.jpg

👆🤣I am totally one of those high school girls complaining.

My pet peeve is gun colors that high school girls would choose (and which make the gun look like a toy).

Black, blue, gray, stainless, ODG, FDE (yeah ... "tan") are okay. But purple? "Robin's egg blue"? WT holy F is that about?

"'Taste the rainbow."

Come on, man!!!!

View attachment 1386842 View attachment 1386843 View attachment 1386844 View attachment 1386845 View attachment 1386846 View attachment 1386847 View attachment 1386848 View attachment 1386849
It's Tiffany Blue...
I know because my wife had to have one the moment she saw our daughter's.

The first gun we bought our daughter was pink. :)

Linda's glock 43.jpg

It's Tiffany Blue...

View attachment 1387406
Meh, if I'm gonna Snowflake I'm gonna do it all the way and have Gunkote develop a special high-gloss metallic teal for frame/slide/other majors, then have controls and barrel bushing hard-chromed as bright silvery metal as possible. LOL

People who post gun related questions, inquiries, opinions about certain things when it's obviously just a way to brag about something they have - and they could find the answers very easily on their own. Examples:

'I own 250 guns and am looking for ideas on safes to store all of them'

'I have a home on 500 acres and am looking for ideas on range designs.'
Careful now, those Guy's are in here.
🤓

Dude's with full safes that haven't shot in years, Brother, Nephew and a buddy.
I try to get them to go shooting and they have no interest.
What about us who'd like to get out and train more but are "opportunity impaired"? (Things like lack of suitable place, mobility, tied down with demanding and bedridden relatives needing 24-7 care... yeah yeah, I know, "excuses are like a$$holes, everyone's got one and they all stink.")

What about us who'd like to get out and train more but are "opportunity impaired"? (Things like lack of suitable place, mobility, tied down with demanding and bedridden relatives needing 24-7 care... yeah yeah, I know, "excuses are like a$$holes, everyone's got one and they all stink.")
That's easy, just hang around here all day giving out "free advice" :D

You can do dryfire training to practice draw, building grip, presentation, target acquisition, and first trigger pull. If you have red dot you can especially practice presentation so your dot is on target immediately.

Also can get $30-$80 laser cartridge (the ELMS one is very true to actual bullet path). Itarget software is $30-$35 and works great. You can use any target with it.

Rundown on Itarget here fyi:

Dude's with full safes that haven't shot in years, Brother, Nephew and a buddy.
I try to get them to go shooting and they have no interest.
Can we talk about in-laws in here?
Full safes…. Spilling into closets.

Cycles through only like 4 rifles….

Comes to range…. Fires 6 shots and is done.

Their best groups "touching" happen when I wasn't there that day.

It's Tiffany Blue...

View attachment 1387406
My wife's:

E763D31C-C60C-4E15-B1E9-4B37D886DD90.jpeg

👆🤣I am totally one of those high school girls complaining.

My pet peeve is gun colors that high school girls would choose (and which make the gun look like a toy).

Black, blue, gray, stainless, ODG, FDE (yeah ... "tan") are okay. But purple? "Robin's egg blue"? WT holy F is that about?

"'Taste the rainbow."

Come on, man!!!!

View attachment 1386842 View attachment 1386843 View attachment 1386844 View attachment 1386845 View attachment 1386846 View attachment 1386847 View attachment 1386848 View attachment 1386849
The pack of skittles you linked isn't really my taste - but I won't begrudge people that which gets them into this lifestyle.

Half of my guns are comp guns - and I look at those just like race cars - the wackier the paint job the better.

3F00B7EB-8C32-4759-A6BD-78CC81C04CFC.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads