JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well the Black Friday sale at Northwest safe is over, 3 1/2 hours later, I am the new owner of a much larger safe for my new room.
This is what I had to wait in line for it.:eek:

20181123_101251.jpg 20181123_101248.jpg

It's not the Liberty Fat Boy that I wanted but I really like the rustic look.

20181123_103008.jpg 20181123_103022.jpg 20181123_103150.jpg

Well the Black Friday sale at Northwest safe is over, 3 1/2 hours later, I am the new owner of a much larger safe for my new room.
This is what I had to wait in line for it.:eek:

View attachment 520912View attachment 520915

It's not the Liberty Fat Boy that I wanted but I really like the rustic look.

View attachment 520916 View attachment 520917 View attachment 520918

This is in addition to the first safe right? Looks pretty fat to me.

I could see something like that for me in the future.

This is in addition to the first safe right? Looks pretty fat to me.

I could see something like that for me in the future.

Yes it is #2, have a older Winchester 7 gun safe that we have had for years in the house.
This one is going into my shrine (reloading/gun room).:p:p:p

I guess we could call it a Fat
Frank-instein ....:p:p:p

Last Edited:
Was going to get the wife a Ruger Snubby 38spl for Christmas, Sportsmans Ware house has them on sale for $289, but all the stores lited it ""OUT OF STOCK in the stores I like Sportsmans but every time I find a sale on a gun I want it is always out of stock in the nearest stores.

Was going to get the wife a Ruger Snubby 38spl for Christmas, Sportsmans Ware house has them on sale for $289, but all the stores lited it ""OUT OF STOCK in the stores I like Sportsmans but every time I find a sale on a gun I want it is always out of stock in the nearest stores.

Kind of the same thing has been happening to me for years and that's why I've been procrastinating buying a safe that wasn't on sale. They is EXPENSIVE!!!

Bought 3, 33 round fun sticks for my EXTAR EP9. They recommend using only Glock magazines, but mine came with a 17 round Magpul - WTH? I did spring for the Glock made mags, but will start buying cheaper mags for range use. Brownells has them for $28.49 and $3.95 shipping.

I had no plans to go shopping today. I figured that I would enjoy a relaxing day.

Then, I started reading the "Great Deals" section of the classifieds here at NWF. I broke down and rushed to Bi-Mart to pick up the 22 LR Black Ammo case deals from Federal Ammunition. I bought several cases, because I figured, "Why Not?"

And, just so that I wouldn't forget. As soon as I got home, I started the paperwork for the rebate. As of this afternoon, it's in the mail.

Maybe the rebate will get to me in time for the Christmas sales?:D

Aloha, Mark

I picked up one of the Sportsmans Warehouse Browning 1911 380's. It will be a fun little plinker and a good gun to teach my daughter with. I can't imagine paying $569 but $369 seemed reasonable.

Nothing... I have money and zero time to buy anything!!! I don't/ haven't had a day off work in 2 weeks and still have to wait for probably another week. :(

I have new firearms and can't even shoot them!!! :(

Last Edited:
Yes it is #2, have a older Winchester 7 gun safe that we have had for years in the house.
This one is going into my shrine (reloading/gun room).:p:p:p

I guess we could call it a Fat
Frank-instein ....:p:p:p

"7 gun safe"? Holy crap, it'll be like your guns are moving into a mansion! :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews