JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wife wanted to upgrade my Apple Watch. So she did.

Picked me up an Apple Watch series 4 cellular. Intending to reduce my dependence on a phone, hopefully this can reduce me to a laptop and watch for 99% of daily use. Now I just need to get rid of the old one.....

I've blown enough on firearms already this month.

But I couldn't get Thanksgiving week off this year so I will probably be working .
But I did get the next week off and I just paid for the UTAH CONCILED CARRY CLASS.
That is on the 25th so I bought that for myself.
I'm replying to my own post.
Lol did the class yesterday .it was a good day .
Mostly basics but good instructor and good information.
I started a thread in the training fourm.

funny_pictures_7.jpg

My Gals X Mas gift for her carrier...
She will be upgrading from soft armor to level lll+ lightweight curved plates and pads with extra coating.

Cyber Monday 32% off on the package with free shipping!;)
hard_armor-8x10-level_iii_advanced_lightweight_side1_1.jpg

Out of state Christmas gifts, nice small package to mail. :s0108:

Maybe, unless you bought something else $19.95 x 5 = $99.95, $100 gets free shipping and I wanted one for myself too. :s0092:
I did order a few more plus a few of the metal clips. Can't beat that deal though! But there's no way I'd pay 80 bucks for that thing, lol.

I succumbed to an email from PSA. Ordered a PSA Gen 2 PA-10 MOE EPT lower for $189.99 and a PSA Gen 2 PA 10 18" Mid Length Stainless Steel .308 Win upper for $349.99. Couldn't pass up what I hope will be a decent AR-10 for $540.00 delivered, plus $20 FFL fee and $17 sales tax for the lower.
So if anyone wants to help bail me out of my wife's doghouse, please consider making an offer on the Ruger Hawkeye .308 or the Winchester Model 70 .270 WSM in the rifle classified section. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top