JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I could not get a good grind in the sharp corners but I think it will be good enough to get a round to chamber. I might have to carve at the corners a bit more with the needle file or utility knife. I was able to get a fresh round to seat to the point that the bolt would lock up in the extension.

Edit: The cartridge is only being held by the extractor so I will only be hand loading these directly onto the bolt. I will also have to flick off the brass after firing since the ejector has been removed. This would be difficult in a regular upper set up but should be relatively easy to do in my break open upper.

View attachment 1446003

View attachment 1446006

View attachment 1446007
This project was another success. It is a pain to load as I have to slip round under the extractor. I mounted the 350 Legend barrel to the break open AR.

20230701_161620.jpg

20230701_161719.jpg

20230701_163248.jpg

20230701_163315.jpg

Not a single shot though.....
Your thread brings back memories of when this carbine was available (long ago).

Aloha, Mark
Not THAT long ago ;)

Well if the 9mm will blow out a lung using a hand gun it should drop a Rhinoceros no problem in an 18 in single shot rifle, no problem at all.

So witch one of you fine folks would like to step up and prove Biden's theory first hand.

My real question is "Why" are we looking for an single shot 9mm rifle?

I would say you could always get a 1911 in 9mm, as we all know they are always good for one shot before malfunctioning (typical 1911) but the barrel is too short.
I guess you got your full dose of flazool at the nursing home today, which is why you can speak so glibly about the 1911 pistol. I've used more than I can recall offhand, both in 9mm and .45 auto, some in rather desperate-looking shape, and never had one that was a jam-job... I've had more malfs from Stoner system rifles than from any of my 1911's.
A .45acp will not simply blow a lung out, it will remove the entire torso of a full-grown man :eek:...
God bless St John Browning!:s0010:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads