JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pokeymon Moe!

th?id=OIP.o8qVpfNWQiNvw_9jCNq40wDfEX&w=134&h=168&c=7&qlt=90&o=4&dpr=1.5&pid=1.7.jpg

innernet

If it is a Fisher it is a very large one. I was fishing up on a river near Morten in the 70s and right next to me one of them came out on a log no more than 5' away and I about crapped my pants. Cool looking little animal but they are very tough. All of them in the weasel family can take on animals a lot bigger than they are.
James

If it is a Fisher it is a very large one. I was fishing up on a river near Morten in the 70s and right next to me one of them came out on a log no more than 5' away and I about crapped my pants. Cool looking little animal but they are very tough. All of them in the weasel family can take on animals a lot bigger than they are.
James

We need video proof of this story. I'd love to see your face when it happened.

Not really funny but still kinda funny. o_O

I manage a plant on the Tacoma Tide Flats and we are right on Hylebos Creek and this guy and three of his brothers came in one morning and whipped out about $800 worth of Coy and Goldfish I bought a couple years earlier. They let us get pretty close but this was close enough for me. I was told by the Department of Ecology inspector these were river otters.
James

20170503_135647_resized.jpg

I manage a plant on the Tacoma Tide Flats and we are right on Hylebos Creek and this guy and three of his brothers came in one morning and whipped out about $800 worth of Coy and Goldfish I bought a couple years earlier. They let us get pretty close but this was close enough for me. I was told by the Department of Ecology inspector these were river otters.
James

View attachment 360858

Dude river otters can be nasty! A friend of mine breeds Koi he had one get into his breeding ponds and kill about $15,000 dollars worth of fish. :eek:

Yep. Thats a Fisher not a Woverine. Wolverines are a few times larger for adults males. They look similar in pictures but put them next to each other and the size difference is stark.

James

View attachment 360858
Grizzly Bear. You're welcome. certainduh

James

View attachment 360858

:eek: Lousy, grainy photo had me seeing some kind of evil creature with FIRE emanating from it's mouth! :eek:

I cracked me up!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads