JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just an old wolverine getting gray, Badgers are more dust mop looking with a lighter colored top and still something you don't want to get cornered!

Badger... if you've ever seen one in the wild you won't mistake it. They are large/heavy, so are wolverines, and badgers have distinctive markings.

a44b67d201bdbfd435f9b9218d747171.jpg

Last Edited:
I have never seen a Wolverine but heard how nasty they are so I googled them taking on everything from bears to wolves and they are one tough animal. Don't know how big they get but they sure know how to fight and are equipped to do it very well.
James

They are great looking pups and I am sure they appreciate all the spoiling. My pooch is the same way and that is the way I was brought up and my kids treat their animals the same way.

They are great looking pups and I am sure they appreciate all the spoiling. My pooch is the same way and that is the way I was brought up and my kids treat their animals the same way.
The lab is my sister's dog she has to be tied up cuz she likes to chase the deer and birds and sqirles and any thing else lol the Boston never goes past the mail box

I usually see them on forest or logging roads, but if you leave them alone they will leave you alone. Otherwise, be prepared to get your tires bit. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top