JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
OK gang, getting a little movement now! Due to coughing up some nice, pink, oxygenated blood night before last. The Dr is going ahead with the bronchoscopy and biopsies, instead of waiting for the PET-scan. It's been moved up to Thurs am, so finally going to get some real information! HUSSAH!!! :s0048:Celebratory gunfire!!!

OK gang, getting a little movement now! Due to coughing up some nice, pink, oxygenated blood night before last. The Dr is going ahead with the bronchoscopy and biopsies, instead of waiting for the PET-scan. It's been moved up to Thurs am, so finally going to get some real information! HUSSAH!!! :s0048:Celebratory gunfire!!!

Extra prayers will be sent on Thursday my friend. And will throw lead down range for you on Saturday! Go woop this things AZZ BROTHER!!

Prayers will be sent on your behalf as your situation comes to mind. With the frequency of the post I'll be reminded a lot

Hang tough Sarg, ain't nothing! Kick it's azz bloody!!! Extra prayers buddy!
Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.

---The recorded words of Jesus written down by Matthew

I don't mean to put God to the test since we are told not to do that, but I believe Jesus meant what He said

We have a man down here...one of our brothers.
How about those of us here willing, stop what we are doing this evening at 6:00pm and ask God to honor His Son's words?
I will be there.

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I don't mean to put God to the test since we are told not to do that, but I believe Jesus meant what He said

How about those of us here willing, stop what we are doing this evening at 6:00pm and ask God to honor His Son's words?
I will be there.

6 pm it is.

I will be there.
I will be with you at 6:00

Hate to tell you brother but a positive thought in my book is a prayer. God listens to everything. :)
A man dosnt need to be religious to be spiritual, or to have a relationship with his creator, what you think and feel personally about the well being of others reflects on the contents of your heart and sole, and THAT is what is important!!! Every one who has been a part of this thread has the good stuff inside them, that has been made plainly clear!
AndyinEverson, any positive thoughts will help, wether any one "believes" or not is not important!!! Our good friend is in need, that's all that matters!:):):)

A man dosnt need to be religious to be spiritual, or to have a relationship with his creator, what you think and feel personally about the well being of others reflects on the contents of your heart and sole, and THAT is what is important!!! Every one who has been a part of this thread has the good stuff inside them, that has been made plainly clear!
AndyinEverson, any positive thoughts will help, wether any one "believes" or not is not important!!! Our good friend is in need, that's all that matters!:):):)

:s0101:

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class