JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
IMG_0749.JPG

Wanted to get 200 for you but I only eked out 198 9x. Good but not competitive.

Last Edited:
Sarge, I lay a virtual hands on you my brother, calling down God's healing power... May He mix a drop of His blood with yours, coursed through your veins, to bring healing and restoration to each and every cell of your being. May you be filled with the Holy Spirit and may, in your words, your soul be polished. In Jesus name, Amen.

I'm a believer in the power of prayer and the results it produces. I've asked fellow believers to lift you up in prayer as well...

We don't stop until we've defeated the enemy...

Sarge, I lay a virtual hands on you my brother, calling down God's healing power... May He mix a drop of His blood with yours, coursed through your veins, to bring healing and restoration to each and every cell of your being. May you be filled with the Holy Spirit and may, in your words, your soul be polished. In Jesus name, Amen.

I'm a believer in the power of prayer and the results it produces. I've asked fellow believers to lift you up in prayer as well...

We don't stop until we've defeated the enemy...
I find that nammac has done exactly as I intended so I extend my hand to join his in agreement in Jesus Name!
I have had a marvelous healing in MY body and in my family just this last couple of years.
Thirty days after a triple bypass I was back at work and last December I was put BACK on the janitorial crew at 69 years old.
IF GOD is on your side there is NOTHING that can overcome you!( T:) Kneeling at the cross smilie)

I've been hesitant about writing this thread. What should I write? Should I actually write anything at all? Perhaps the subject is too personal. I don't know..... I do know that I've always been a bit of a loner and the population of this site are my dear friends and cherished acquaintances, the people with whom I've had intercourse with day in and day out.
So.....here's too it! I'm sure that some of you know that I've been fighting pneumonia for the last six weeks. I've mentioned it in posts a few times. It turns out not to be pneumonia, but rather, lung cancer! While we have little information as yet, we do know that it is aggressive and has already metastasized to outside the lung.
Obviously, this sucks pretty bad! The worst being that I'm going to be presented with new, twin grandsons in seven months! Another sad effect is I'll be unable to impart my wisdom and graceful good humor upon you, my dear friends!
Well, I've grown tired and that makes it hard to write, so I'll stop for now. I'll write more posts, gauging how much you guys are interested in hearing about the process by your posts! Thanks for reading! :) Steve
<blink> Just noticed the thread

OAhhhh, man! words so often fail... May The Almighty bless and keep you in His loving hands, both yourself and all those around you.. My Dad and younger brother -also named Steve- both died of cancer and my brother opined that it often seemed harder to watch than it was for him to undergo the process. You have all our prayers and thoughts as you face what comes. May the loving hands of Jesus and His Holy Mother guide you to healing! In the words of GF Handel's "Messiah" oratorio "I know that my Redeemer liveth and that my eyes will behold Him upon the Earth in the latter days.."

Well Sarge, I have no cliches about what you are going through, however true they may ring to my ears. I will however, repeat the sentiments that many have expressed here. Your contributions to this community are something we treasure and hope to continue having. We are family.
My prayers are with you, my friend!

--Bear

I was also thinking of him. Like ob1 posted he might be taking it easy and resting after a day of tests. He has a lot on his mind and may need a breather. Hang in there Sgt Nambu.

Cancer of one sort or another has taken many in my family, most younger than my present self:s0010:
And several others whom I have gotten to know thru message boards such as this one.
Know that you are in prayers and thoughts as you fight the battle of your life.. Words fail, LOVE never fails... your posts on this board seem thought-out and make worth-while reading.. FWIW Ive read most of them over the years here.
Chit, man this is hard news. May you be well, Kamerad ! We here are, most of us, Kameraden! Dun

The Old Comrade-

Translated from the German- an old soldier's "lament" as the Scotch or Irish might say....

I once had a comrade,
You will find no better.
The drum called to battle,
He walked at my side,
In the same pace and step.

A bullet came a-flying,
Is it my turn or yours?
He was swept away,
He lies at my feet,
Like he were a part of me.

He still reaches out his hand,
While I am about to reload.
I cannot hold onto your hand,
You live in eternal life
My good comrade.
Amen

Last Edited:
Sarge, Ive been smokeing non stop everyday for 10 years and recently gained a little weight! You inspired me to quit cold turkey been off em 2 weeks now and exerciseing daily thank you sarge!

Well guys, the procedure was a success, the Doc saw all he wanted and got a lot of samples for biopsy! I'm still feeling mighty puny so not much blogging going on! We'll start getting info middle of next week.
Thank you all for your continued support! :) Steve

Sarge, Ive been smokeing non stop everyday for 10 years and recently gained a little weight! You inspired me to quit cold turkey been off em 2 weeks now and exerciseing daily thank you sarge!

Great job, 40!!! Everything is better without the danmed things! Including living! ;) Steve

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads