JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
;)Pretty sure he probably wasn't trying to hurt your feelings...;)
....could be that like many Doctors, he is just suffering from a common infection picked up in Medical School that seems to render many graduates "chronically obtuse".

oxford dictionary;
blunt, not sensitive or observant, annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand.
"he wondered if the doctor was being deliberately obtuse"

Last Edited:
I don't want to be at a party. I want to meet with you so that you'll know how much I want you to respond to both prayer and the treatment that God provides through modern medicine.

I want to not only pray for you in person but want others to join in all together.

God does answer prayer!
^^^ This ^^^

This is exactly what we should be tryin to accomplish, fellow believers, laying hands on, calling down the healing power of the Great Physician... I've seen what prayer does and the healing it can bring.

I'm in for that for sure.

Hi guys, thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!!

Finally had the PET-scan today, no pets were found! I was hoping for a dog! :(

The scan showed confirmed cancer in both lungs and the chest lymph nodes. Now the Oncology people can come up with a course of treatment! The appointment with them is in six days.
So.......progress!

Hi guys, thank you for your thoughts and prayers!!!

Finally had the PET-scan today, no pets were found! I was hoping for a dog! :(

The scan showed confirmed cancer in both lungs and the chest lymph nodes. Now the Oncology people can come up with a course of treatment! The appointment with them is in six days.
So.......progress!
One step closer to resolution. Nothing is impossible for the Lord, my His touch be upon you, even at this very moment, in- filling you with the Holy Spirit, strengthening you for the battle and victory that lie ahead, providing you with His supernatural healing, while crushing and defeating the enemy in the process. With all the glory given to Him, the Great Physician. Amen...

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR