JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
We are all in on this with you. If we can carry one piece of the burden for you in supporting you and your family in whatever way we can we are. Nothing creepy or like that can bother me one bit. I am willing to listen to anything you share and hope you share every bit of your fight with us. We have to support each other in our earthly journeys and this is one part of it. Backing down is not an option.

Battle on my brother and keep the sit reps coming.

OK, the PET-scan didn't come out right so it's rescheduled. A little longer in limbo!
I'm ok, I'm comfortable as long as oxygen is available when I need it, and it is! Please keep those prayers and happy thoughts coming! :) I'm putting a "Want To Buy" ad in for a used portable oxygen separator, so please check it out!

GD it!!! I only read the first couple of posts. I will read the rest later. On my phone right now. Sending good thoughts your way, Steve.

Thank you, Angie!

I think that you will be impressed with the, simply staggering, amount of prayers and support I'm receiving from our brothers and sisters on the site!
Makes me grateful and thankful indeed!

Well, we had a really special night! About 9:30pm as I was preparing for bed I coughed five times! Brought up about two table spoons of bright pink, fresh, lung blood! Went to Kaiser Sunnyside's ER and spent the night there! The computers were down so didn't get a room till 8: this am. I'm here to tell you folks, ten hours on a busted up old ER gurney, will scrape the joyful smile right off of this old boy's grill! :mad:

Last Edited:
Well, we had a really special night! About 9:30pm as I was preparing for bed I coughed five times! Brought up about two table spoons of bright pink, fresh, lung blood! Went to Kaiser Sunnyside's ER and spent the night there! The computer were down so didn't get a room till 8: this am. I'm here to tell you folks, ten hours on a busted up old ER gurney, will scrape the joyful smile off of this old boy's grill! :mad:
Dang! Been there myself but was (mercifully) unconscious.

Dear God: In your limitless knowledge and compassion may you give our dear brother health and a complete recovery. You are the Great Physician. If we ask, in faith believing, (if it is your will) you will provide what we ask. We petition your mercy in Holy supplication.

In Jesus' Holy name we pray.

Amen

Last Edited:
Well, we had a really special night! About 9:30pm as I was preparing for bed I coughed five times! Brought up about two table spoons of bright pink, fresh, lung blood! Went to Kaiser Sunnyside's ER and spent the night there! The computers were down so didn't get a room till 8: this am. I'm here to tell you folks, ten hours on a busted up old ER gurney, will scrape the joyful smile right off of this old boy's grill! :mad:

Just a bump in the road Sarge. Just a bump in the road. Nobody said this was gonna be easy my friend. But my dad beat cancer. Even when told it wasn't gonna happen. Be strong, be stubborn. Some days are good and some not so much. Just remember you have over 40k NWFA members covering your six.

Last Edited:
Dear God: In your limitless knowledge and compassion may you give our dear brother health and a complete recovery. You are the Great Physician. If we ask, in faith believing, (if it is your will) you will provide what we ask. We petition your mercy in Holy supplication.

In Jesus' Holy name we pray.

Amen
Prayer in agreement for the Lords healing hand to be upon you m, even at this moment, providing that supernatural healing only He can provide. May the healing warmth of the Holy Spirit be felt filling you, head to toe...

In Jesus name we pray.... Amen...

Doubling down on prayers for you Sarge!

I asked once before, but please Sarge can you give us all a general idea of your location. I sure would be honored to shake your hand Sir. If I missed it along the way, I apologize.

Dang I hate cancer (survivor myself). So sorry to hear it, will be praying for you.

I've lost friends to the insidious disease, and I've seen some amazing survival stories. Never give up, we're all pulling for you!

OK, guys. I've been giving it some thought and I'm trying to come up with a meet and greet plan.
I live in inner NE PDX.:)

OK, guys. I've been giving it some thought and I'm trying to come up with a meet and greet plan.
I live in inner NE PDX.:)

Sorry I wont be able to make it back to Oregon to meet up, but I'll be there in spirit. I imagine it is difficult to stay positive but non-small cell lung cancer is still a lot easier to treat than small cell and has a much better survival rate. Even stage III is survivable. so hang in there.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads