JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sarge,

Every time I visit this site I pray for your healing. You are truly loved and haven't ever been out of my thoughts. (I stopped at the Columbia Theatre in St. Helens and prayed with the manager for your healing). Praying for your recovery occupies a great about of my day.

Believe me, I am grateful for the opportunity to lift you up in prayer.

Does everyone like pizza?? What about Flying Pie pizzeria on Stark Street,they have a large downstairs area and also a salad bar for those who are watching their waistline.

So we could meet at a Starbucks.....:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Let me know where and when. I'll be there virtually by skype or ?
I need a passport to get on a plane from Anchorage as AK does not ( I don't want them to) have the "Smart ID" for TSA

Last Edited:
Guys, I'm still trying to figure out how I want to do this! I read that a lot of you want a party, I get that, but I'm not feeling too much in the party groove. So, some want a party, I just want to meet you all! Also, I detest bars and taverns. I did my partying in my yute! ;)
Man, time is dragging, my appointment to see the oncology team (the drs that actually run the chemotherapy) is on the 7th! Be nice to start a little, efn, treatment!!! :mad: Whoa, breath deeply, now.....wait, that's difficult!

While this might be harder, but what about something at a outdoor range? bring some grills, a few coolers of whatever beverages you want, and to top it all off, do a little target killin.;)

Sarg, go to a local range and "Have a BLAST!" Make some noise and make it count. You can sign each others score cards(Targets) and have ONE target that is shot by everyone there one time each and signed by them after each shot That is yours to keep! Make the X a C for cancer. MrBlond and I are on the same track it seems, I did not see his post before I started mine.

As a fellow traveler and (at least to date) a C survivor...it ain't over til it's over. Trust your doctors....but research everything you can. I liked Medic's response. It was right on. You are well respected on this forum. I hope you stay connected. I started a cancer journal during my run. It was suggested to me by a doctor friend who also had cancer at the time. It helped put the negative thoughts in a box. Love Jesus!

Thanks guys, but that's way beyond my abilities. My current level of activity is sit with oxygen. Try not to cough while walking to the bathroom cause that brings a severe shortness of breath that takes a good while to get back! So sit and greet/talk near my home. Sorry, maybe you could have the Sgt Nambu memorial shoot and beauty pageant (for Stomper)!

Thanks guys, but that's way beyond my abilities. My current level of activity is sit with oxygen. Try not to cough while walking to the bathroom cause that brings a severe shortness of breath that takes a good while to get back! So sit and greet/talk near my home. Sorry, maybe you could have the Sgt Nambu memorial shoot and beauty pageant (for Stomper)!

O crap, I guess I better start looking for someone to shave my back.... again.....

Guys, I'm still trying to figure out how I want to do this! I read that a lot of you want a party, I get that, but I'm not feeling too much in the party groove. So, some want a party, I just want to meet you all! Also, I detest bars and bubblegums. I did my partying in my yute! ;)
Man, time is dragging, my appointment to see the oncology team (the drs that actually run the chemotherapy) is on the 7th! Be nice to start a little, efn, treatment!!! :mad: Whoa, breath deeply, now.....wait, that's difficult!

I don't want to be at a party. I want to meet with you so that you'll know how much I want you to respond to both prayer and the treatment that God provides through modern medicine.

I want to not only pray for you in person but want others to join in all together.

God does answer prayer!

Well then......I guess we'll have to make it a "meet and greet" BBQ that takes over your street.

Do not give up! Fight! I once was told I that had six months left........that was 26 years ago!

God Bless you and yours. Don't be afraid to reach out, you have will have our support if and when you need it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top