JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've done 2 single day carbine courses and 2 pistol courses with their ammo and no problems with their ammo. I think their current price is $50 for 250 9mm, $70 for 250 .40 and $80 for 250 .45 and $145 for 500 rounds of 55gr .223

my experience was with their .380 ammo,about a year ago,and it was terrible, Hit after hit failed to set off quite a few of them.It was a new gun,and it fired every round of 2 brands of factory fodder.A call to them proved fruitless,no offer to exchange the duds for more ammo,etc. Not sure i'd give them a second chance.

I picked up a box of 9mm 115gr washougal reloads, 1 in every 10 rounds jammed my Glock. I was visiting a buddy and ran out of my reloads, picked up a box and was very disappointing. It seemed very under powered, just barley ejected and cycled when it would not fail to feed. FYI-

9mm 115g FMJ's work great in everything I own.

We just did a 70k group buy and it went pretty smoothly. People were buying up to 10k or more and I haven't heard a peep from anyone from that run that I know of. 7k went to people I personally know and haven't heard anything.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews