JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've done 2 single day carbine courses and 2 pistol courses with their ammo and no problems with their ammo. I think their current price is $50 for 250 9mm, $70 for 250 .40 and $80 for 250 .45 and $145 for 500 rounds of 55gr .223

my experience was with their .380 ammo,about a year ago,and it was terrible, Hit after hit failed to set off quite a few of them.It was a new gun,and it fired every round of 2 brands of factory fodder.A call to them proved fruitless,no offer to exchange the duds for more ammo,etc. Not sure i'd give them a second chance.

I picked up a box of 9mm 115gr washougal reloads, 1 in every 10 rounds jammed my Glock. I was visiting a buddy and ran out of my reloads, picked up a box and was very disappointing. It seemed very under powered, just barley ejected and cycled when it would not fail to feed. FYI-

9mm 115g FMJ's work great in everything I own.

We just did a 70k group buy and it went pretty smoothly. People were buying up to 10k or more and I haven't heard a peep from anyone from that run that I know of. 7k went to people I personally know and haven't heard anything.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top