JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just made my first purchase there today. The prices seem fair. They buy back the used brass. The salesperson was knowledgeable. They had everything I was looking for (.357mag, .38 Special, .45LC) so I decided to try their product. I haven't had a chance to shoot any yet but my first observations are that they are packaged with mixed head-stamps......I saw an older thread on this company.........anyone tried them lately? I'll let you know how the stuff I bought worked out on Tues.

The website had no prices, yet. No online ordering, yet. Might I ask what you paid for the .38 and .357, bullet weight/style and such? I don't shoot much .357 but even if you can find it at Bi-mart or Fishermans it seems kind of expensive.

Mike

That's not too shabby for the .357, less than $20.00/box. I reload everything, except I don't have much .357 brass. That would be a decent way to get some .357 brass rather than waiting for some to come up for sale.

Would a place like this ever give you the recipe? I'd be curious to know what powders are used in re-load ammo like this, especially due to the comment of it being dirtier.

The salesperson I talked to seemed very knowledgable. She told me that she was one of the reloaders and showed me a short vid of thier reloading process.....

I kind of ran out of time this afternoon but I did get to try a few rounds of the .38 and .357, Freestanding at approx. 30' they seem OK to me...........don't mind the .22 holes, I was fooling around with an AR I just finished building the other day trying to get on paper with the carry handle sights.............. DSCN2899.jpg DSCN2900.jpg

DSCN2899.jpg

DSCN2900.jpg

I've shot the 9mm and 45acp. One of the 9mm had a messed up brass, noticed it when loading a magazine . Other than that they have all gone bang. From what I noticed, the stuff is not as accurate as some of the other big name brands, but still makes great plinking ammo.

They have remanufactured as well as new with new brass. Mixed head stamps are the same as any other remanufactured ammunition. WRCC shoots fine and is available at a decent price. I've bought at gun shows and at the factory. Good ammo at a decent price, and they're local to the area. I feel the same way about Freedom Munitions in Idaho and try to buy local when it makes sense to do so.

Hello everyone, first time here and I thought I would comment on WRCC. I picked up 250 rounds of .380 and 9mm, $70./$50. respectively. shot all of it today, .380 in a glock 42 and 9mm in a sig p229. every round shot flawlessly, they all fed, went bang and ejected without incident. Just as accurate as any target round I've shot and not any dirtier than blazer or similar. This is my first time using this ammo, they are now my target ammo supplier. I'm a local businessman and I believe in supporting local businesses. these people are local to me and have a great product at a fair price, fills most of my criteria!! p.s. there website sucks, call or email them, they get back to you pretty fast.

They must have raised their prices.
Walmart has remington mega pks (250rds) for like $73.
I bought from WRCC before and out of 250rds has 2 ftf. Not bad for reloads.
But at $85 for 250rds 2 bad rounds is too many.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top