JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Out of their right butt cheek, the Anti-gunner bleats about making gun owners carry insurance. And out of their left butt cheek they bleat that this type of insurance insures illegal activity.

Only Anti Gunners could be this hypocritically stupid. Make up your damn minds! :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Here's what will eventually happen:

State statutory mandate that ALL gun owners MUST have insurance to CCW in public.

Make it all but impossible to obtain said insurance by making it as scarce to obtain as a diamond in a goat's arse, thereby making it so expensive only the likes of Bloomberg can afford the premiums.

Effectively eliminating CCW by the unwashed masses who remain "law abiding" because they can't afford it, and transform many into "criminals" who will not comply with said required carry insurance.

Am I getting warm? o_O

Here's what will eventually happen:

State statutory mandate that ALL gun owners MUST have insurance to CCW in public.

Make it all but impossible to obtain said insurance by making it as scarce to obtain as a diamond in a goat's arse, thereby making it so expensive only the likes of Bloomberg can afford the premiums.

Effectively eliminating CCW by the unwashed masses who remain "law abiding" because they can't afford it, and transform many into "criminals" who will not comply with said required carry insurance.

Am I getting warm? o_O
BAB127D7-072D-4254-929C-84051712C1FE.jpeg

4. Use red flag laws and "anonymous tips from neighbors" to quietly confiscate guns regularly in order to disarm the potentially rebellious population

Edit: just to be clear, this is what I see them doing, not what I want.

Last Edited:
This will likely not be unique to Washington since I believe some other states have similar laws. My understanding is that if you lose the criminal case some insurance companies were still paying for your defense. Therefore (in their logic, not mine) you are benefiting from a criminal act. Yea, because I want to go to jail so the attorney can make a bunch of money.

Meanwhile, the former mayor of LA was fined due to certain acts while in office. How did he pay the fine? Donations to his "legal defense funds"...aka, political donations. Ok for "them" not for us.

Never mind that if Kiddie-Diddler* Kreidler and his Crapsack Chomo* pals did their homework they'd know that all these policies have clauses where if THEY don't believe it a Justified Shoot you get NADA...
*Rumored

My USCCA expires on April 30 .
They just called me and said they will not be able to renew my membership .
Because of WASHINGTON STATE .

Well from what I have seen or heard or research.
I wouldn't give my money to anyone now .
Basically the WA .
Libral Government.
Has made it illagal for a insurance company to sell you insurance.
For SHOOTING someone.
Even if it is a good self defense shoot.

Hell even police get sued .
Now for a good shoot .
And they supposed to have the state or county behind them.
Just find a good lawyer.
Put him or her on a retainer.
And hope you never need to call him or her

The good thing is nowadays.
There is CAMERAS EVERY WHERE.
so chances are you will have video to back you up.
Or be used against you.

I contacted CCWSafe and received a reply (Stan Campbell, COO) that "we are standing our ground in WA". Further clarification from him elicited the following personal response:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are not designed like the other companies as we do not sell insurance policies. We are a legal service membership plan and that is the reason we are still in the state of Washington.

CCW Safe's Unique Structure: Years ago, when the founders started CCW Safe, we based it off of the police union model that had provided us guidance, education, resources and protection for the entirety of our law enforcement careers. Once we were all out of law enforcement and exercising our rights to carry concealed with our permits, we recognized a need for a similar organization to protect our interests as civilians, so we created CCW Safe. Our goal has always been to provide our members education, risk management training, use of force education and protection in the event they were a victim of a crime and had a self-defense incident. We have always valued independence and have strived to have our services be always available for our members, wherever they happen to be. We also have commitment and dedication as cultural values of our company. These values led us to create our own Captive Insurance company, 2A Insurance, in order to be the funding mechanism for CCW Safe to provide its services to our members (see information below). This way, CCW Safe is not subject to market conditions that have impacted our competitors. We have a stable, independent funding mechanism that allows us to have the best services, best content, and most comprehensive membership in the industry.

Our competitors that have had sanctions and law suits placed against them by Governors of Large states across the nation are structured differently than CCW Safe. Those companies partnered with traditional insurance brokers (i.e., Lockton Affinity) and throughtheir partnerships were selling insurance policies to its members where the member was named as the insured (in violation of that state's insurance regulations).

CCW Safe is not an insurance company and does not sell insurance policies. CCW Safe is the "insured" and not the member. We own our Captive Insurance company which is not regulated by the traditional insurance market.

Captive Insurance companies are regulated by the following:
  • Domestic and Offshore regulators
  • US Internal Revenue Services
  • National Association of Insurance Commissioners
  • International Association of Insurance Supervisors
This is why we are allowed to operate in all 50 states as we are a "legal service plan" that pays for and coordinates certified attorneys and others in the state in which there is a need for service. When our customers purchase the subscription plan they enter into a contractual agreement through our terms of service to have delivered to them the benefits of the plan purchased. The civil liability benefit is extended to the member by the associated plan through our self-insured status.

CCW Safe is a Legal Service Subscription Plan that does not a sell a policy, therefore we do not conduct insurance business. 2A Insurance is our own Captive that insures CCW Safe in order to have stability and independence from the commercial market. We havepublished extensively on our website information about the formation of our captive and its relation to our company. We welcome you to review our website and related content to have an understanding of what sets us apart from our competitors.

2A insurance:
2A Insurance is committed to providing the funding and insurance based financial management infrastructure to make CCW Safe the industry leader in legal services membership plans for the concealed carry community. CCW Safe is the company with the greatest financial security to finance claims and meet the needs of members. Creating 2A Insurance solidifies CCW Safe as the clear choice for anyone seeking self-defense legal services coverage.

2A Insurance Is A Segregated Account of Madison First Property and Casualty, Ltd. SAC, A Segregated Accounts Company Registered Under the Segregated Accounts Companies Act, 2004. 2A Insurance Is Managed by Hamilton Captive Management, A Licensed Insurance Manager. CCW Safe has created 2A Insurance, a captive insurance company designed to provide CCW Safe with an insurance-backed funding mechanism.

Simply put, 2A Insurance provides our members with the comfort of knowing that CCW Safe insures its ability to fund the cost of legal services for its members as claims arise. Further, 2A Insurance is protected by reinsurance via an agreement with Port Royal Insurance Company, Ltd. SAC. This additional layer of protection provides the resources of a third-party insurance company to draw upon for those claims that have the potential for heavy cost outlays.

For further information or details about 2A Insurance company contact ([email protected]).

Seems like they are trying to make it difficult for these type of organizations. There is always the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network if they can't figure it out.
Is the ACLDN still operating in Wa? And will they in the foreseable future?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top