JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone else from Washington received one of these emails from USCCA?

RE: Non-Renewal of Your USCCA Membership in Washington

Attention Washington Resident! We have an important update regarding your USCCA Membership, which was scheduled to renew on 3/14/19:

Due to legal and regulatory conditions in the State of Washington we will not be able to renew your USCCA Membership and, unfortunately, your USCCA Membership Benefits will cease on 3/14/19:

Please know that we're working to identify a solution and our team is exploring possibilities for a Washington-friendly membership.

Seems like they are trying to make it difficult for these type of organizations. There is always the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network if they can't figure it out.

Seems like they are trying to make it difficult for these type of organizations. There is always the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network if they can't figure it out.

I wonder if they will be going after ACLDN next? Not sure what the legal issues are either. I know the NRA Carry Guard cannot be used either in Washington State.

Here is a statement by a USCCA employee from their website:

"The USCCA is not involved in the litigation surrounding the NRA and its Carry Guard program. We are a membership organization and we do not sell insurance. Nevertheless, in an effort to preserve and protect our membership community as a whole, we've proactively decided to discontinue offering USCCA memberships to residents of Washington state. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you and our loyal members in Washington.

We've committed ourselves to exploring all available options and will notify you once we've identified the best membership solution for residents of your state."

So what I see is he is going to to sue them and keep the money for the state.
If he is going to collect money from them then the money should go back to us .
Not the state.

Honestly probably gonna cancel my membership cause do y'all think USCCA will really have our back in the remaining time?
I been debating this very thing.
But now I will keep it till they cancelle it .
Like I said if the state is going to sue them for the money the money should be returned to us.

I just read the linked information. I guess maybe I'm getting too old to understand it, or maybe I'm just missing something. When did it become a criminal act to use a firearm in self defense?
Well they want it to be a Crime to own a gun in Washington state .
So they have to start somewhere.
Like I said they are going to sue them for fraud.
In that case we should get the money.
After all we we're the ones being ripped off.

Well they want it to be a Crime to own a gun in Washington state .
So they have to start somewhere.
Like I said they are going to sue them for fraud.
In that case we should get the money.
After all we we're the ones being ripped off.

Pardon me while I don my tinfoil hat... I figure the real reason is that they know it's easier to get a conviction on a BS firearms related charge if the accused doesn't have money to defend against it. Get rid of the policy to ensure a higher conviction rate against people who don't have high profile lawyers on retainer or on staff.

Pardon me while I don my tinfoil hat... I figure the real reason is that they know it's easier to get a conviction on a BS firearms related charge if the accused doesn't have money to defend against it. Get rid of the policy to ensure a higher conviction rate against people who don't have high profile lawyers on retainer or on staff.
No tin foil needed that's exactly what they want.
Why would they say it's a crime .
But you can pay a lawyer and have him on call .
Or retain a lawyer . Before you need one.
That's not illagal.
So go find a good defense attorney and pay him 30 bucks a month .
They can't say $#!+.
The PROBLEM is a good defense attorney .
Will probably cost more than 30 bucks a month

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top